15

Please Confess to Me [Rebirth] Chapter 15:

PrevNextTable of Contents

Night Mode : 

 RAW : 

"Do you want to know my life?"

Advertisement

Ad

life experience? Life experience Shenxi never thought about asking Suzhou and Hangzhou. First, because there are many rumors about the life of Suhang in the circle, he returned to Sujia from his 18th birthday, and he became the helm of Su Shi. His life experience has always been the topic of tea after dinner. Second, because Su Hang was too embarrassed when he returned to Sujia, almost everyone in the circle learned from Su Mingli’s mouth that when Su’s family found Suhang, Suhang’s loneliness was pushing a tricycle with an orphanage. The children in the room are ruined.

"Yeah." Shenxi nodded because he knew that Suhang could ask this sentence, which means he wanted her to know.

"I know that there are a lot of rumors about my life. Everyone knows that I am the illegitimate son of Su Bainian." Su Hang said that when he said the three words of illegitimate child, he was almost gnashing his teeth. Into the fist, the bulging bulge is blue and white.

Shen Xi looked at the ceramic spoon that was held in his hand by Suhang. He couldn't help but reach out and attached it to the fist of Suhang's clenched fist, trying to pull out the ceramics that he still held in his hand.

Su Hang felt a soft touch on the back of his hand, and his expression suddenly eased.

Advertisement

"Be careful, don't hurt your hand." Su Hang grips too hard, Shenxi can't move, she has to softly remind.

Suhang stupidly loosened the palm of his hand, but the fragile white porcelain was broken into two pieces. Shenxi’s brow touched and opened the palm of Suhang’s palm, which left a red mark.

"Fortunately, there is no injury." Shenxi checked it again and just had to take it back. But I didn't want Su Hang's palm to suddenly force, and held Shenxi's hand in the palm of his hand.

Shenxi stunned, and some strange looks at the man opposite.

Suhang did not know what happened. It may be that the touch of Shenxi’s fingers in his palm was too happy. He could not help but want to retain this feeling.

"Do you mind?" Suhang looked straight into Shenxi.

"What?" Shenxi did not respond.

"The illegitimate child." Su Hang repeated.

On this issue, Shen Xi of the previous world has already thought about it. In fact, since she married her to Suhang, the labels attached to Suhang are also posted on Shenxi. How many people are laughing behind the scenes of Su Hang's illegitimate child, how many people laughed at Shen Xi married to an illegitimate child. Even after the two divorced, there were still rumors outside, saying, Shenxi finally couldn’t stand it, and she still divorced the illegitimate child.

Advertisement

However, how many people know that the divorce in the last life was initiated by Suhang.

Indeed, Shenxi was forced to marry Suhang for the Shenshi Group, but in the five years of life with Suhang, Shenxi admired the man in front of him. He is calm and strong, knowledgeable and wise, gentleman and demeanor. If it is not because he knows that he loves others in his heart, Shen Xi feels that he will let him like this man.