31

Please Confess to Me [Rebirth] Chapter 31:

PrevNextTable of Contents

Night Mode : 

 RAW : 

Because I have to go to work on Monday, I had lunch the next day and everyone went back to S City. It seems that there is no difference between when you leave and when you arrive. If you have to say something, it is probably that Suhang is no longer guilty when you are in Shenxi.

Advertisement

Ad

After three and a half hours of flight, the plane landed at the S city airport on time.

Four people dragged their luggage out of the passage and walked to the elevator. Suhang said to Shenxi next to him: "I go to the parking lot to pick up the car. You wait for me at the airport exit."

"I will go with you," Shen Xi said.

"I will go well, the underground is stuffy." Suhang shook his head.

"That baggage is for me." Shen Xi said that he was going to pick up the suitcase that Suhang had dragged his hand.

"I will take it." Su Hang avoided Shenxi's hand and said with a polite voice, "When I come to pick you up."

Shenxi was slightly reddened by the tone of Suhang’s pet, especially Yun Shu, who was next to her, blinking at her. Shenxi could only nod and embarrassed and nodded.

Suhang Chaoyun Shu nodded as saying hello, turned and walked in the direction of the parking lot.

The merchants and the eagerly awaited the figure of Suhang striding away, thinking that this person is really not doing the surface work, I have to pick up the car.

Advertisement

"Then you and the creek wait at the airport gate, I will pick up the car and will send you back later." Shang Heyi said to Yun Shu on the side.

"Yeah." Yun Shu nodded.

Shanghe smiled and dragged his suitcase and went to the parking lot.

"I found no." Yun Shu looked at Shenxi in the direction of the two leaving.

"What did you find?" Shen Xi wondered.

"Your Mr. Su, who has been hostile to the business schoolmaster from beginning to end, obviously wants to pick up the car, but he has to go separately. This is a big vinegar." Yun Shu said.

"Where, they are just unfamiliar." Shen Xi said.

"You will deceive yourself, I will not believe you did not see it." Yun Shu laughed.

"Then what do you want me to do." Shen Xi is also very helpless. "If I told him not to eat the vinegar of the business schoolmaster, do you find it useful?"

"That depends on what method you use to say." Yun Shu's expression instantly became wretched. "If you wear a **** pajamas, you can say in Mr. Su's ear."

Advertisement

"Go to you." Shen Xi shyly pushed a cloud Shu.

"Ha ha ha ha..." Yun Shu couldn't help but smile and bend over.

"Ignore you." Shenxi screamed and walked forward alone.

Yun Shu smiled enough, dragged the suitcase and quickly chased it up, the two chat while walking.