47

Please Confess to Me [Rebirth] Chapter 47:

PrevNextTable of Contents

Night Mode : 

 RAW : 

It’s already fifty minutes after Shenxi arrived at Su’s. On the way to drive, Shenxi has been thinking about what is going to make Suhang’s gas Picking up things in the house.

Advertisement

Ad

In memory, Suhang seems to have never tempered in front of himself, even if it was the last life, the madness of the man will only be a cold face, staring at himself. His self-control has been very good. Fortunately, Shenxi once thought that he was a person without emotional ups and downs.

"Mrs." Fang Yu saw Shenxi immediately greeted him.

"How is it?" Shen Xi looked at the direction of the office and asked with concern.

"It has calmed down," Fang Yu said. "However, the president is in a bad mood."

"Do you know what happened?" Shen Xi asked.

"I don't know." Fang Yu shook his head. "I only know that they seem to be arguing over why."

"I know." The relationship between Suhang and Sujia is not good. Shenxi always knows, but Shenxi also knows that Suhang actually has a relationship with Su Bainian.

Otherwise, Suzhou and Hangzhou will not take over the Su Shi and then give the Su family a 8% stake. It is clear that Su Bainian’s newly opened company is playing outside with his banner, but has never stopped it. Although he did not wait to see the Su family, he still gave them a guarantee everywhere, but the Su family had been unsatisfied.

Advertisement

Thinking of this, Shenxi went to the door and knocked twice.

"Come in." The man's tone is indifferent and blunt. This tone makes Shenxi familiar and strange. The stranger is because the man has never said this to her in this world. He is familiar because he used to hear it.

Shenxi pushed the door open and gently covered it. The office seemed to have been cleaned up, and there was no trace of being smashed.

"Why not... Xiaoxi?" Suhang found that Shenxi was coming, and suddenly stood up from the chair with surprise. "How come you?"

"I miss you." Shen Xi smiled back.

Su Hang was delighted to put down the pen in his hand and walked out from the desk. He stood in front of Shenxi. He didn't know what to say for a while, but he could only obey the instinctive and put the wife into his arms.

It seems that every time I am disheartened, Shenxi will always appear in his life in time.

Just like when I was a child, I was abandoned. When I was living in an orphanage, I had a little girl who would dance and sell her slippers.

Advertisement

Just like when he needs the most money, there is a little sister who is scared and crying by himself. He did not tell the school teacher that a thief would climb the wall and go to school to pick up garbage.

Just as everyone despised his origins, only Shenxi would laugh at him.

Although Su Hang’s performance is the same as usual, Shen Xi is still sensitive and aware of the difference from his hug. Perhaps this is the so-called heart, when you are familiar with a certain degree, even if he does not say anything, you can also feel the change of his mood.