52

Please Confess to Me [Rebirth] Chapter 52:

PrevNextTable of Contents

Night Mode : 

 RAW : 

On the first day of the new year, Suhang wakes up very early. He always remembers the embarrassment of Shenmu before his sleep yesterday. On the face of Shenxi's sleeping face, a gentle morning kiss was dropped, and Suhang changed clothes and got up.

Advertisement

Ad

"Mr. Su, happy new year." The early servant saw Suhang in the yard laughing and greeting.

"Happy new year." Suhang's good mood back.

Although Shen’s mother had to get up early on the second day of the day, she still went to bed half an hour before breakfast. When she saw Suhang entering the house from the yard, Shen’s mother couldn’t help but smile: “I heard that you are starting today. Very early."

"On the first day of the new year, getting up early means good." Su Hang laughed back.

Shenmu saw Suhang. This is to reassure his words. While he is happy and worried, he asked: "You just left the hospital, and you are still alive yesterday. Today is still so early, will you be tired?"

"Not tired, the air in the morning is very good." Suhang said.

"Okay, okay." Shenmian said two good ones before he took out a big red envelope from behind and handed it to Suhang. "Come, give you a New Year red envelope."

Su Hang blinked, some did not respond.

"Hold it." Shen mother saw that Su Hang did not take it, could not help but urged.

Advertisement

"Hey... thank you mom." Su Hangyu took over, and his face was forced.

Shen mother smiled and nodded, and her right hand quietly poked the Shen Fu next to her. Shen Shen coughed, and some awkwardly handed a red envelope: "This is what I gave you."

"Thank you Dad." Although Su Hang is still a little surprised, but with the previous experience, this reaction is much faster. I just received the red envelope and thanked me. I don’t know what to do next. Is it a few auspicious words, or do you want to return the red envelope? President Su, who has never received a red envelope, has been entangled.

"What are you doing?" At this time, Shenxi walked upstairs. She was wearing a big red sweater. The whole person looked like a red envelope. "Red envelope."

Shen Xi looked at the two thick red envelopes in Suhang’s hand and asked: “What did your parents give?”

"Yeah." Suhang nodded sillyly.

"What about me?" Shen Xi listened, and immediately reached for the red envelope to Shen Shen Shen Shen.

"How old are you, and you have to red envelope." Shen mother smiled and smacked and smacked Shen Xi’s hand.

Advertisement

"Why is he there?" Shen Xi whispered, deliberately pretending to be jealous.

"Suhang is the first time in our family's New Year, of course, I have to give a red envelope. This is called a red envelope." Shen mother explained.

Originally, I saw that Shenxi wanted a red envelope. Suhang wanted to give the red envelope in his hand directly to Shenxi. But after listening to Shenmu’s explanation, Suhang extended half of his hand and silently retracted, and then solemnly I hid the red envelope in my pocket. However, the wife is also embarrassed, so he said: "I will send you a red envelope in the future."