34

Please Confess to Me [Rebirth] Chapter 34:

PrevNextTable of Contents

Night Mode : 

 RAW : 

Shenxi was ignoring him for one night. He went over from Zhang Wei last night and personally sent it to Shenxi. He only got a thankless and no worries. The close of the door. What if it seems more angry? ?

Advertisement

Ad

Su Hang was so upset that he was half-staying in the room. When he was not bright, he sat in the living room and looked at the second floor.

This feeling is really too torturous.

"Scratch!"

Suddenly I heard the opening of the door, and Su Hang’s conditional reflection looked back. I saw Zhang Wei, who was carrying a basket of vegetables, coming in from the main entrance.

"Sir, you are so early today." Zhang Yi said differently.

"Well, get up in the morning." Suhang said, he would go out when he stood up.

Zhang Wei’s watched the gentleman walked to the shoe rack and changed the running shoes. He was going out and was out. He really couldn’t help but ask, “Sir, don’t you change clothes?”

Suhang bowed his head and saw that he was still wearing a blue robe, and the pair of white sneakers that had just been replaced under the robe. Su Hang suddenly coughed and went back to the house and changed clothes.

Zhang Wei looked at Mr.'s room and looked up at the second floor. He sighed helplessly.

Advertisement

Compared to the spirit of Suzhou and Hangzhou, Shenxi is a good night's sleep. However, because I watched the report too late last night, it was late this morning. When Shenxi woke up, it was already half past eight. When he was scared, he sat up from the bed and thought that Suhang might be waiting for himself downstairs. I also refused to wash and change my pajamas. I hurriedly put on my slippers and rushed to the door of the room. At the moment I held the doorknob, she remembered it.

I am angry with Suhang. Why do you care that he has not eaten breakfast and let him wait.

So when Shenxi packed up, when he went down again, it was already nine o'clock. She was guilty and glanced down at the corner of the second floor. She saw no man on the table and shifted her eyes to see the sofa...

"Wang!" The fifth day smelled the smell of her mother, and she was excited and shouted.

"Hey!" Shenxi was shocked and quickly signaled that the fifth day was quiet and shook hands. The fifth day thought that the mother was calling it, and she was excited. She got up from the carpet and ran upstairs.

Shenxi couldn't stop it. He could only watch the fifth day and sneak in front of him, and he finally lost in its cute expression.

Advertisement

"Mrs., you are up." Zhang Hao, who heard the cry, came out of the kitchen.

"Ah, um." I don't know why there is something flustered in Shenxi.

"Then you go down for breakfast, I will help you with things." Zhang Wei said.

"Good." Shen Xi walked downstairs with the fifth day and looked around. He did not find the figure of Suhang. Some strange bows asked the fifth day. "What about your father?"