43

Please Confess to Me [Rebirth] Chapter 43:

PrevNextTable of Contents

Night Mode : 

 RAW : 

It’s already a child after coming out of the office. The two men are clasping their fingers. The car keys in Suhang’s hand are thrown to the side of the party. Yu said: "Help me drive the car back, and I can get off work today."

Advertisement

Ad

"What information do you want that night?" Fang Yu asked.

"Let's talk about it tomorrow." Su Hang gripped the palm of his hand.

Feeling the strength of the palm of his hand, Shen Xi raised his head and smiled at the man beside him. Su Hang could not wait to go to work from now on.

"Okay." Fang Yu felt that the sweetness in the air was too strong, and he was a little embarrassed.

Suhang took the hand of the wife, regardless of her own cold face in the company, like a silly guy who started out in a sigh of anger, and went out from the company door.

Sitting in the car, Su Hang looked at the pedestrians who hurried home on CBD Street. For the first time after marriage, there was no idea of ​​going home urgently, because today, the warmth of his love is around.

"We are not going home." Suhang looked at Shenxi.

"Where do you want to go?" Shen Xi asked casually about the rabbit doll that was lost.

"Let's go to ... to date." Suhang's voice is an unreserved expectation.

Advertisement

Shenxi held the hand of the rabbit's ear, and his heart was a little bit irritating. When it was said that he had been in the same life for two generations, he and Su Hang really didn't have an appointment. It was rare that this guy suddenly opened up.

"Good." Shen Xi smiled and nodded.

"That... where are we going?" Su BoSS, who had never met before, was a little confused.

"Isn't you about me? The route is for you to make." Shen Xi looked at the man's sudden nervous look and couldn't help but smirk.

"That... go eat first." Suhang thinks that eating for a long time, when you can slowly think about the next thing.

Shenxi naturally had no opinion. She continued to bow her head and played with the two ears of the doll rabbit, letting Su Hang drive the car and wandering on the road. Anyway, no matter where she went, she would be happy anyway.

Suhang remembered that Lilith and Fang Yu, who had listened to the Secretariat two days ago, said that the mall in Meishuang Road opened a new Vietnamese restaurant. It is said that the environment and taste are good. Suhang decided to go to this place.

Just waiting for the restaurant door, Su Hang's eyes were attracted by another poster hanging in the mall.

Advertisement

"What's wrong?" Shen Xi saw Su Hang standing at the entrance of the restaurant without moving, and asked some doubts.

"Let's go eat that house." Su Hang pointed at the poster.

Shenxi’s doubtful turn turned to the huge poster hanging on the ceiling of the mall: [The opening of the new store, 20% discount for couples. 】