12

Please Confess to Me [Rebirth] Chapter 12:

PrevNextTable of Contents

Night Mode : 

 RAW : 

S City Airport.

Li Qingyuan and Fang Yu dragged a suitcase and walked and chatted.

"General Li, do you really go to the company for a while?" Fang Yu did not confirm again.

Advertisement

Ad

"Don't go, I have to go home to rest." Just after a business trip, Li Qingyuan wanted to go home and rest.

"But Su said that he will meet in the afternoon to discuss the follow-up of this cooperation case." Fang Yu said.

"That is your business. I am a legal consultant. If the contract is fixed, I will have nothing to do with it." Li Qingyuan said indifferently.

"But the negotiation of this cooperation case has you participated in the whole process. I think the company would like to hear your suggestions." Fang Yu said.

"You are not involved, you are the same." Li Qingyuan could not help but complain, "I said that you have been following Suhang for so many years, and you have to go on a business trip. It’s just no one.”

"Working, this is the case. Last time we BoSS took a 13-hour flight from the m country, and did not sleep for two days and two nights. The plane did not go to the company to continue working," Fang Yu said.

"He can still go on a business trip the next day, will you?" Li Qingyuan spit out.

"Hey...hehe." Fang Yu can only smile.

Advertisement

The two went out of the airport gate and stood by the road waiting for the company's car to come over.

Li Qingyuan looked at the gift box of Q&h, which Fang Yu was holding, and asked: "You are holding the necklace that you BoSS let you buy."

"Yes." Fang Yu nodded and admitted.

"Give me." Li Qingyuan's extremely natural hand stretched out.

"Ha?" Fang Yu is puzzled.

“Are you going to take the company to Suzhou and Hangzhou?” asked Li Qingyuan.

"Ok."

"When he bought it, you should have a few words in your heart." Li Qingyuan asked again.

Fang Yu silently nodded, followed his own BoSS for so many years, this eyesight is still there.

"So let me give it to me, I will send it directly to your wife..."

Before Li Qingyuan’s words were finished, Fang Yu immediately put the gift box in his hand into the hands of Li Qingyuan. He said with great sincerity: "General Li, I am in trouble."

"It seems that you also know that your home BoSS is a boring slogan." Li Qingyuan said with a deep sense of Fang Yu.

Advertisement

"General Li, the car is coming, I am leaving." Fang Yuxiao smiled twice, dragging his suitcase and rushing toward the business car that had just stopped, opening the door, closing the door, and calling it quickly.

"Hey... look at your thief." Li Qingyuan looked at the rapidly disappearing business car, could not help but smile, stopped a taxi, and also left the airport.