14

Please Confess to Me [Rebirth] Chapter 14:

PrevNextTable of Contents

Night Mode : 

 RAW : 

When the car parked in front of the villa, I heard the excitement of the first five years of the run from the living room, excited to squat on the glass window of the passenger seat. Look inside.

Advertisement

Ad

Shenxi knocked on the window with some helplessness, and gently opened the door with a slit, suggesting that he had to get off the car in the fifth day, so that it could avoid it. She was afraid that she would open the door and rush into the fifth day.

The fifth day was very clever. It was almost the door of the car. It shook his tail and then pulled back. When Shenxi got off the bus, he re-applied. Shenxi took a strong enthusiasm for the first time and turned to look at Suhang, who was already on the side. "It seems to like me more."

Su Hang looked at the dog's head that went straight to Shenxi's arms in the fifth day. The corner of his mouth smacked unconsciously. He leaned over and leaned on the collar on the neck of the fifth day to drag the first five students out of Shenxi's arms.

"You are light." Shenxi saw that the Suhang movement was somewhat rude and could not help but swear.

"..." Suhang looked at the silly dog ​​who was happily licking his tongue and suddenly gave birth to a kind of regret that he could not send it away.

Advertisement

Zhang Hao heard the sound and walked out of the living room. She found that Shenxi and Suhang were coming back together, and I was very pleased. It turned out that my wife went to work in the afternoon. This morning, the trustee gave a gift and went to work in the afternoon. It was really love. It seems that Mr. moved out of the room soon, Zhang Xiao said with a smile: "Mr. and my wife came back very early today, then I am cooking soon today." Then he hurriedly went to the kitchen.

When Shen Xi saw Zhang Hao, he said, "Then you play with the fifth day, I will change clothes."

Suhang nodded and waited for Shenxi to enter the house. He immediately ruthlessly put the fifth day into the kennel.

"Wang Wang Wang..." The fifth day is incomprehensible. I look at my father who usually hurts her most. How can I get rid of my baby when I come back?

"Silly dog!" Suhang snorted, leaving a cold back to the fifth.

In the fifth day, I turned around in the kennel for two laps. I found that my father didn’t intend to bring himself to play today. After the grievances, he slammed two times and squatted on the ground.

Advertisement

In the spring and autumn seasons, Shenxi likes to wear loose and comfortable sweaters, especially at home, casual pants with a light-colored sweater is almost her standard. Shenxi changed clothes and turned to see the Q&h jewelry box on the dressing table. She thought for a moment, reached for the jewelry box and took it downstairs.

When Shenxi came down from the upstairs, Suhang just changed clothes and walked out of the room. He looked up and saw the sweater on Shenxi, and reached out and touched the same-colored sweater that he had just replaced. The heart of the heart is called a happy ripple, and it looks like it.

Shenxi did not react much to himself and Suhang’s “collision shirt”. She took the jewelry box and went to the sofa to sit down and said, “Li Qingyuan came to see you at home this morning.”