5

Please Confess to Me [Rebirth] Chapter 5:

PrevNextTable of Contents

Night Mode : 

 RAW : 

The hospital where Mrs. Shen is recuperated is a very famous private hospital in S City. The full-fee single-person ward is more expensive than the five-star hotel suite.

Advertisement

Ad

When Shen Xi was a child, she followed some of her charity activities with Mrs. Shen. When she grew up, she also followed the vehicles carrying the materials to the remote mountainous areas. She understands how good her life is, so she often does some charity. But she never thought that one day her mother’s hospitalization expenses would make her feel expensive, if not because of Suhang...

"What's wrong?" Su Hang looked puzzled and stood at the hospital door and suddenly started to stay in Shenxi.

"Nothing." Shen Xi came back and looked at Suhang sincerely, "Thank you."

"Ah? You are welcome." Suhang did not respond, and he did not understand why Shenxi suddenly thanked him.

"This is for you." Shenxi handed the aloe in his hand to Suhang.

Su Hang did not want to reach out and hand over.

"After a while, you took it to my mother and said that I chose it for you." Shen Xi said.

"Thank you..." Suhang is not stupid. I don't understand the meaning of Shenxi's words. She is helping her to win the good feelings of Shen. But why did she do this, she hopes she can have a good relationship with her family? Thinking of this, Su Hang’s heart is a bit embarrassing and somewhat exciting.

Advertisement

"You're welcome." Shenxi's eyebrows bent, and the look of laughter looked great.

Su Hang felt that his expression was almost unstoppable. He hurriedly looked down at the potted plant in his hand, and his back was stiff and stiff.

Shenxi blinked a little wrong, and did not understand how the atmosphere that had just returned was suddenly a little bit smashed. She smiled and said: "Let's go up."

"Good." Su Hang's expression was flat and behind Shen Xi, but he was half-dead.

Su Hang, you are a stupid fork, just so deliberate action, not deliberately let Shenxi ugly? Shenxi rushed you to laugh at you, why not dare to look at it? Didn't you want her to come back, I hope she is by your side?

"Come on." In the Suhang all the way, the self-blame from the Aizhong two quickly went to the door of Mrs. Shen's ward, Shenxi reminded Suhang, only raised his hand and knocked on the door.

When Shen’s father opened the door and saw that it was his daughter and Suhang, the expression was first and then changed a little more complicated: “How come you?”

Advertisement

"I am going to see my mother." Shen Xi replied.

"Your mother is old, it's okay," Shen said.

"I know, Dad, I am going to see my mother." Shen Xi smiled at his father, and went over the father to go to the ward, leaving the space outside to the two men.

"Cough... advanced." Shen's father coughed and broke the silence.

"Thank you... Dad." Suhang always remembers that Shenxi had changed his mouth. He was also mentally prepared along the way. When he saw his father-in-law, he called it out.