part 1

In Sharma Home

Rohini:Bela, baby wake up! It's already 8.30 AM! You will be late!", 

I heard my mother shouting from downstairs. I shot up from the bed immidiately. 

Bela:What?! It's already 8.30!? I am  going to be late for the interview, which is at 9 AM!

It's all About Juhi, my stupid sister, fault. Last night we all went to a club, because my sisters's long time boyfriend Yuvi, broke up with her, and my sister was heart broken. If I ever see Yuvi again, I will kill him. How dare he broke my sister heart

I brushed off the thought, and quickly went to the bathroom, and brushed my teeth. Then, I bathed, and came out. I wore a beautifull top I took my files, and other important papers in the folder, and came down.

 I wore a beautifull top I took my files, and other important papers in the folder, and came down

Rohini:"Bela, where are you going? Don't go out without eating your breakfast!

Bela:But maa, i'm already late, please  a pleading look to pappa

Ravi:"No, i'm not getting in between you two! Whenever I talk, it's me who gets damage." he said, while stuffing pancakes in his mouth. 

Rohini:No bela

Bela:Maa  please? I will eat on the way. I love you. Bye, bye, bye." I said, while kissing her cheek 😘 , and came out of the door, even though, I hear my mom calling me, and my dad laughing. 

Bela:I took a taxi and went to Sehgal Industries. I gave money to the taxi driver and he went off. I stood there and watched. It's a very, big glass building with the company name on it. I let out a breathe and went inside. I went to the door, and a man of middle forties, opened the door.

Man:"Good morning mam   while smiling at me, kindly. ☺

Bela:Good morning." I smiled back at him. His smile widened. I gave him a confused look, and went inside to the reception. 😊

There is a women, of early thirties applying loads of red, lipstick. I made a disgusted face. I hate lipsticks! 

Bela Good morning ma'am. I came here for an interview

Women:Oh dear, sorry. The interview is at 11 AM. It is delayed this morning. You can wait, in the waiting area." She said, while pointing to the waiting area, where a lot of people are. 

Bela:Is it okay, if I go out?".

Women:It's okay. But come back, by 11.She smiled. 😊

Bela pov:She is very kind, I thought she would be a bitch! I was wrong. I smiled, 😊

nd went out. I am feeling so hungry. So, I went to a coffee shop, which took me ten minutes, by walking.

There is a long line. God! I waited, until my turn, to take the coffee, and look for available seat. I searched, but there was no seat available.