part 18

mahir :mahir came to sharma home

Ravi:Mahir 

Mahir:uncle  i have urgent meeting in office so i should take bela 

Ravi:bt mahir

Mahir:uncle its urgent 

ravi:ok beta  bela is in her room

mahir went to bela room

Bela: I wore a white dress with silver sequins cover almost all over it. The he reached a few inches below and my cleavage can be seen a little. The dress is hugged to my body and fitted correctly. He looked at me from my head to toe.

Mahir: You looks so hot! Go change now bela  he ordered. I glared at him for ordering. Once he saw my expression, his face became normal. "I won't I like it", I told him and raised my head high and went to the table to take my pouch.

mahir: I am sorry for ordering you. But please change  he said pleadingly. 

Bela:No. I like this. You yourself said that I am looking-... he cut me off. Sexy. But I don't want other men to see you like this.  I will select your dress for tonight... . 

 Then  other one I have is very small than this one. Or do you want me to to wear  to club? I asked folding my hands near my chest. 

Mahir:No! God! You are torturing me! Stay by my side all night.... please 

 there was a knock on the door. I sighed and went to open the door

Rohini:bela mahir

Juhi:bela you look so hot

Bela:thank you baby

mahir: Let's go!", I said while taking bela hand in mine. 

mahir bela went to car

Mahir:mahir drive the car 

Bela:mahir where we are going

Mahir:You want to go to pub with me   

Bela:ok I shook my head. 

He started driving and in the half way to the club

Bela: I put my hand on his thigh, slowly sliding it upwards. I turned in my seat to face him and he groaned as I put my mouth near his ear mahir , I whispered slowly and kissed under his ear

mahir: He stopped the car with suddenly. I smirked. 

mahir: Bela What are you doing? Do you want us to meet with an accident 😂 . Stop it baby please .... I will control otherwise and we both know how I will be when I loose control. Stop it unless you want me to take you in the back seat 🙈

Bela:bela started laughing nd  I licked my lips slowly and sensually and put my hand on his chest as I slid my hand in his shirt as three buttons are open. "Sorry" I whispered again and placed a kiss close to his lips and sat back in my seat. 

He just stared at me for a mintue in shock. I raised my eye-brow at him. He shook his head before turning back to driving.  

mahir:mahir  putting his hand on my bare leg while rubbing it with his thumb. I sucked a breathe in. Suddenly he removed his hand and put it on the gear. He kept touching my leg everytime he changed the gear.

Bela: I can't take it anymore Mahir.... I said glaring at him. 

Mahir:Yes.... My baby, he said smirking. 

Bela:mahir  stop touching me while changing the gear

Mahir:Okay bela  

 Finally  we reached the pub..he said going out and came to my side to open the door. I took his hand before coming out.