Part 27

behir reached sehgal house

mahir:bela i have an meeting  bye bela

bela:ok mahir bye 

mahir :mahir went to office 

bela door knocks 

kuhu opens door

bhabhi ....kuhu hugs bela

they chitchat some time

bela went to room...

mahir meeting over 

mahir pov:its already one week....i'm missing bela badly

now beal health is ok i should do something plan for tonight

mahir smiles watching bela pic

mahir reached home

mahir went to behir room

mahir close the door nd locked it

mahir hugs bela tightly

mahir  kiss my wrist and keep saying  bela i'm missing you  I pull my wrist from him, then he look at me.  He hug me tight and rest his head at the join of my neck and shoulder... his breath and the move of his lips makes me feel the goosebump all over my body. I know my nipple harden by now..I feel something 

mahir :He just kiss my forehead. "Let's watch a movie..get you change and we can watch movie together  mahir suggest cuddle night session (or)love making session. I grin happily to his idea and I run  to take shower and change. I just take normal shower, I scrub my body with the soap and clean the important part more serious. I don't know why but I want to smell good and clean. 

Bela:I wear my best lingerie...the black lace thong and matching lace bra but then I change into my silk shirt...so I won't look like I'm trying hard to seduce mahir.I look into the mirror and talk to myself to behave and act normal.. I bring my comb with me and when I out from the bathroom, mahir already occupy  bed.mahir is in  shirtless !! God !! mahir wont leave me tonight ? I hope he don't see my hard nipple othrwise he teasing me alot . I dimmed the light, so it can cover it.  I sit mahir beside, and mahir take my comb and start to comb my hair slowly. 

mahir:bela "What should we watch?"  ask me while his eyes on tv, flicking the netflixx looking for the movie.

bela tell me He wink to me and give the remote to me. I choose my all time fave movie...Titanic..

mahir:ok baby nd He stop combing my hair and We start the movie ....

 mahir pull my leg into his lap and pull my head on his chest.

bela:his hand over my shoulder, caresing all the way from shoulder to elbow while he caresing my tight and make a circling move sometimes. I can't watch movie in peace. I keep my feet together hoping mahir  wouldn't notice my wetness and I hope mahir eyes always on tv and not looking into my standing nipple. The movie played the scene when they are kissing...I can feel my cheek blushing. It's quite awkward watching it ... its just makes this silent getting more awkward and i'm so turn on with all of this hands all over me. 

mahir  gulping his lump and his hand stroke my tight higher and more erotic...It almost touch my core...I bit my lips to stop the moan...I try to concentrate on the movie..but I keep failing.  His finger slightly brushing my nipple while caresing my hand and I think he know that my nipple is already pebble hard. 

bela: mahir....I try to pull my leg, but mahir  hold it. He look at me with question face. "What's wrong baby ..His eyes slighly hodded......I bit my lips and shake my head to  mahir

mahir's hand hold my chin and rub my lips. I release the lips from my teeth...his eyes on my lips...I don't know what to say...again mahir hand brushing my leg and hand slower and move higher and higher. 

bela  start brushing his hand to my core...waiting for my reaction...waiting for me to say 'no' but he don't want me to say it...Then mahir's finger start lingering on my nipple...making circular move very light on it... 

Mahir:"I want you bela.." whisper in my ears and slighly nip my earlobe...a moan slip from my mouth. (its already one week over we dont make love )

bela:I just close my eyes and nodded to his words.

mahir: mahir slam his mouth to mine and he kiss me with all the passion and love while his hand is no longer only hovering on my breast, but he grope it and massage it with his finger pinching my nipple. I moan into his mouth when I feel mahir's finger put more pressure when he rubbing my cl1t. This pleasure is too much....

mahir  hand touching my breast. mahir starts unbotten bela shirt

bela:I don't know when he manage to open all the button on my shirt and pulling down my bra, showing my breast and very hard nipple. I feel so funerable and embarrassed. I try to cover my breast with one hand while other hand try to cover my core...but mahir hand catch mine before I manage to cover it. 

mahir:bela we are making love so many times  bela you look  so beautiful...I want to see it all..don't cover it....look into my eyes when he told me that.... 

bela:bela blushes  mahir hugs tightly  smirk happily...I gasp when mahir pinch both of my nipple, then he plung his tongue inside my mouth...dancing with my tongue while his hand never stop to fondle my breast. He pull out from my lips only to suck my nipple..play my nipple with his tongue...send a shiver to my whole body. I buckling my hips without thinking and i press mahir head to my breast...wanting him to suck more.He let out a moan and I moan in his finger. He pull his finger and rubbing my cl1t, makes me moan harder. He circle my cl1t and rubbing it up and down before he finally thurst his finger inside my v4g1n4. "Ahhhh...." I moan...I can't stop moan... while mahir's finger pumping my v4g1n4, again mahir sucking my nipples

mahir  hand sliding down to my cl1t and rubbing it...I can feel something is building up inside me...I become restless...my head trashing left and right...my mouth keep moan and whispering name... mahir..."I....I..I think...I'm..." I can't even finish my sentence ! "Just cum baby..... "Aahhhh..." I shout and buckling my hips then I come hard...My juice is flowing out...before it leaking... mahir's tongue licking it..prevent it from leaking. His mouth sucking and licking my core like he's sipping his fave coffee and eating the best lolly...My cl1t throbbing from climax just now...and it still very sensitive...I come again when mahir sucking and lick clean my juice. I was panting hard...mahir  look at me in proud while his hand still massaging my breast... "You taste amazing bela

mahir:I gripped tightly on her ass and her pussy had a tight hold on me too. I thrusted a faster making slapping noises on each thrust. "Go faster." She helped and I did just that. I thrusted her very fast and hard as she moaned at every thrust. I kissed her lips neck and left my mark on it. I was going in very deep and very fast while we both moaned and groaned. She buried her face deeper into my shoulder and I kept going at my perfect pace. Her hips were moving circles around me. Her pussy gripped me tighter than before and I smirked knowing that she was close. "mahir!" She screamed before she released I kept thrusting fast as she kept screaming in pain and pleasure. Once I hit my climax I groaned and held her tight.

bela:mahir its paining.... let me  sleep

mahir:ok bela and we can continue this tomorrow....He said while putting my head to the pillow and adjust himself to sleep beside me. I snuggle into his chest...but not forget to kiss   "Good night sweetheart..." He kiss my hair and his thumb rubbing my waist. I slowly drift to sleep....

promo: