part 25

In behir room

bela: I can feel that I'm slowly awake and feel that someone caressing my body. I open my eyes and I found mahir face only an inch from mine. My eyes widen, then I slowly remember what happened last night, Then I realized that we are in without clothes. When I look down, mahir's hand slip inside it and rest his hand on my cl1t nd another  hand cupping my breast. My nipple already erect from his effect on me. I bit my lips so I don't moan.I smile looking at them.  if I'm going to wake up like this every morning, mahir speak on my ears with his husky morning voice, and bela answering him while his nose caressing my neck. "I'm agree with you mahir...Ahh..." He moan when i kiss his forehead  and he pinched my nipple. "Good morning mahir.

mahir started  kissing bela  with so much passion, while mahir nibble my earlobe and his hand caressing my cl1t. My hot body no longer able to hold the desire. mahir's finger work on my breast like magic. His hand perfectly fit on my breast, he fondle my breast like a pro, he knows how much pressure to make me squirm on his hand and his finger keep rolling, pinching and rubbing my nipple makes me wet. mahir using the opportunity of my wetness down there, he spread it to my cl1t and rubbing it with so many rhythm. sometimes slow and light but then he put more pressure and rub it faster up and down, then circular then right and left unpredictable...makes me arching my back and grinding my hips to their hands. "Aahhh...nghh..." I can't stop moaning...mahir move his mouth to one of my nipple, licking it lightly while his eyes on me...he teasing me and he love to see the reaction i give to what he did to me, mahir pull my chin then kiss me hard. our tongue battle for dominance with mahir as the winner, he pull my shoulder so my back on the bed, and he join mahir lavishing my nipple with his mouth. While mahir  working on my cl1t, mahir push his finger to my v4gin4 causing me and him moan loud. "You are so wet baby and so tight...My hand keep moving up and down with slightly twist on their shaft and give it a little bit more pressure before they finally giving in and decide to spill their sperm on my hand. I haven't down from my orgasm state since mahir finger still playing with my cl1t and his mouth still latch on my breast. All of us panting and still stroking each other slow...prolong the orgasm feeling... my nipples have no time to rest...it's back to erect.

bela:mahir please stop we should leave its already late

mahir:bela please na

bela:please baby...

mahir:you are unromantic bela

bela:i know mahir

sumi:bela mahir 

bela:ma we will come 

bela went to washroom

behir are ready and went to downstairs

all are having breakfast

mahir:ma papa we are going to bela home

bela missing her family 

sumi:ok beta 

bela:bela hugs sumi ma bye 

sumi:bye bela mahir

kuhu:bye mahir bhai nd bela bhabhi

behir went to car

bela sat on front seat

bela:mahir ji thank you so much

mahir:only thanks

bela:ha then what do you want

mahir:you know bela what i want 

bela:bela blushes ....mahir you are

mahir:i know bela i'm romantic