Part 19

Behir went to Sharma House

Rohini:mahir beta come and sit

Mahir:Aunty I have to go home  bye bela

Rohini:ok beta take care bye

Mahir went to sehgal House

Rohini:Bela what happen to why your lips got hurt

Bela:oooo ma

Juhi:Mom Try to understand 

Rohini:I'm so happy for you bela ...i have some doubt  about this marriage is ok for bela or not

Juhi:Juhi laughs

Bela:juhi 

BEla went to room

Bela smiles remebering those moments i'm so lucky mahir loves me alot 

Mahir:ma dad dont go Us stay here only

Kuhu:ha mom 

Next day 

asusal mahir went to office

bela didnt go office because marriage will be soon 

mahir  misses her lot its just 12hours ...im missing like hell

In sharma house: 

Bela juhi went to shopping

they came to home 

At Night

Rohini:  bela You can sleep after you fresh up and have dinner. 

Bela:ok ma  I go to the vanity table and remove the watch from my wrist and put it on the table while talking with juhi. 

Juhi: Now fresh up and come down soon. juhi gave me a smile while leaving the room and I smiled back tiredly. Taking a deep breath and leaving it, I go to the bathroom to take a bath. The hot water relaxed my body and I came out of the bath wrapping a towel around me. I come into the bedroom and find the door open. I shake my head at myself. I am so careless!! nd i Closed the door

 I come back in and go to my closet before wearing a  bra and panties. I searched for mahir   t-shirt that I started wearing at night, which I took from his closet the day before coming here. I heard someone talking. My mouth gaped open as I gasped loudly. Loud enough for him to turn around. I knew it was mahir even before he turned around. He is not wearing a shirt and is only wearing track pants with his phone pressed against his ear. His abs are full on display. He is looking so hot! Why do I always get to see him without his shirt?! Not that I mind. Not. At. All. 

 He is looking at me with the same shock like I am looking at him. Why is he shocked? He knows I will be here. This is my house and my room. His gaze shifted down to my body and I look down. My eyes widened even more. I am standing in front of him only in my bra and panties. Oh shit! Soon the look in his eyes turned to desire. 

Mahir pov:I want to run to her, hug her and kiss her. I miss her so much. Seeing her  how much I missed her. 

Bela:"mahir." His name left my lips like a whisper. He took two long strides and stood in front of me before pulling me into a tight hug. "Baby" My heart skipped a beat at that. I missed you so much. Tears filled my eyes. I missed you too! My arms instantly went around him as I hugged him back. 

Finally  Our lips met and I started feeling hot. Soon we are kissing wildly without any care in the world. My hands went into his hair and I tugged it lightly. His hair is so soft. His stubble grew and pinched my cheeks gently as we are kissed. His hands roamed my body and went down to my XXX. He smoothly grazed my left breast and gave it a gentle squeeze. I can't help but moan. His touch brings such pleasure to me that's unexplainable. His tongue roamed my mouth as he suddenly lifted me up and wrapped my legs around him and I followed him silently wanting more and more of him. I tried kissing back, but his kiss is so dominant. It's the kind of kiss that says I-miss-you-so-much. Moans kept leaving my mouth one after another. None of us pulled away. None of us want to. I poured all the emotions and kissed him back. I kissed him back to show how much I missed him and how badly I missed him. Our kiss got aggressive, sensual, demanding and most of all it's mind-blowing. Our lips synced in beautiful rhythm. My body moulded into his. We pulled away for a second to breathe. Out forehead met and my arms are around his neck.