part14

Bela pov: I can't stop smiling. I am finally going to go to London  this Friday! That too with Mahir

 I don't know why but I feel more happy about spending time with Mahir  that the fact that I am going to London. My heart is fluttering with happiness.

Mahir: Well someone is in a good mood

Bela:yes... We are in his car and he is driving us to work nd  we are soon near the office. 

Mahir:Mahir  got out and came to my side to open the door. I came out and took his hand which he gave me and went to the lift in the basement. 

bela:I feel a little uncomfortable in the clothes I am wearing since they are yesterday's. I hope I don't smell bad. Mahir  looked at my worried face and gave me a questioning look. 

Bela:I think I am smell fishy because of the clothes I wore

Mahir:mahir pulled me to him. He clicked fourth  floor button and the doors closed. Once the doors are closed he pushed me to the steel wall of the lift and put his face near to mine.

mahir  lips are so close to mine. My breathe quickened. His hands are on either side of my head.
mahir:Let me check, nd he  kissed my cheek. Then  his lips to my jaw and my hands instantly went to his back. He kissed my neck lightly first, then he pressed his lips fully on my neck, kissing me. I closed my eyes and let my hands roam his back,

Bela: mahir I moaned his name. He stopped and looked at me. 

Mahir:Bela  you smell too good 😋 You smell like me, because of the soap you used and I love it, he said kissing my other cheek. Then he suddenly pulled away and stood beside me. I gave him a confused look and then realized that we are on our floor and the lift doors are going to open.

Mahir took my hand in his and we got out. I was about to go to my cabin that is in front of his cabin, but he pulled me along with him into his as he is holding my hand. I gasped as he did it. 

There is still one and half hour for all the other staff to come. Sit with me in my cabin till they come ....he ordered and sat on his big chair.

Bela:ok I and was about to go and sit on the chair in front of him, but he pulled me into his lap. 

Mahir:sit in my lap bela  

Bela:But how will you do work

Mahir:I don't have any work today  😉

Bela:mahir  you have a meeting with Vyom's company today remember?

Mahir:I do. But I only need to sign some papers for that. That's it. Also, I have to warn you about something

Bela:What? Did I do something wrong?

Mahir:No But you are not allowed to flirt with him 

Bela:What?! I don't flirt with him  bela  said angrily, trying to get out of his lap. 

Mahir:Okay Then don't laugh when he flirts with you. I don't like it bela  still holding bela

 Bela:Mahir are you feeling jealous( I teased him)

Mahir: No bela 

Bela:I know mahir you are  lying

Mahir:no i'm not lying 

bela:mahir You are jealous I teased mahir

mahir: mahir  kissed bela's lips 💋 shutting me up. Tease me once again  I will kiss you again 🙈

Bela:mahir You look hot when you are angry

 Mahir:mahir stare at bela  

Silence surrounded us and we are staring into each other's eyes.