Part 20

behir performed all the rituals. ...and completed their wedding with the blessings of elders and family... After the wedding
Bela : bela was so sad to leave her family....she was just crying.... She hugged her parents and cried like anything..
Ravi:mahir take care of my Babygirl
Mahir :papa don't worry....i promise i will take care of her...and i will always respect her...
Ravisharma :i know mahir I trust you...
" Behir started their journey to their home... Even in the car Bela was crying..
Mahir: mahir felt bad to see her sad...so mahir hugs bela and consoled her
Bela : mahir i missing my parents
Mahir:  Bela plz dont cry...i cant bear ur tears...whenever if you want to meet your papa nd mamma you can go I will never say no
Bela : Bela hugs mahir thank you mahir 
Behir reached sehgal home....
They welcomes newly couple
Bela was taken to their bed room...which was decorated so beautifully... Bela was very nervous...bcoz she know no matter what mahir will not leave her today...and she feel ...
After sometime
mahir:mahir came to their room...and locked the door...
Bela : bela feels so nervous
Mahir : mahir moved to bela
Bela: bela heart beat was rising with every step of mahir close to her...
He sat infront of her...and removed the veil from her head to see her face..
Mahir :mahir smiled seeing her so nervous... Baby im waiting for this day finally officially you are mine

now you are my wife Belamahirsehgal...........

Bela:bela blushes mahir

mahir grabs bela  in his lap with my legs around his waist as he kept kissing me. He face in my neck and my hands tugging his hair. Lots of moans escaped my lips. His kisses are like a drug. So intense. I can feel him getting hard . I feel so hot. His hands roamed my body. 

Bela: He kept kissing my neck all the while, while he was talking and I turn my neck to right as he kept kissing my neck. He sucked on my neck. I kept moving, but slowed down once he spoke. "Mahir." His name came out as a moan as his hand reached down to my breast, kneading it and he kissed me as I gasped. He pulled away and pushed my hair behind my ear and took my face in between his hands before looking at me. He brought my face to his lips as I panted and placed a kiss on my forehead. She made me feel all these things are I never knew existed. I want more. More and more of her. She is mine. Only mine. "You are beautiful." That was all it took for her to blush. She is indeed beautiful.. Her plum lips that always tempt me are now covered with some cheese in the edges. "Mahir ," she whispered my name.

Mhair: I never knew my name sounds so sexy and wonderful. When she looks into my eyes like that, as if I am her whole world, I want to lay the world near her feet. I want to give her all of me. She deserves everything. "You are only mine, Bela . Completely mine.

Bela: I'm only  "Yours." mahir 

Mahir: I can't stop myself anymore. I claimed her lips. They are so sensitive and soft 

I love you So much bela. She kissed me back. "I love you too." She said between the kisses. Our tongues fought and she tugged my hair. I can't control myself. My tongue circled every corner of her mouth. One we are out of breathe, I pulled away and trailed kisses down her throat. She tugged my hair again as I kissed and sucked on her sweet spot. She moaned loudly. So loudly. It was so musical. I stood up with her in my arms. My lips found her again and I we can't stop kissing. I carried her inside my room all the while kissing. I slowly lay her on the bed still kissing. We both can feel each others heat, need and want for each other. My hand went down to her breast and I squeezed it from her blouse she is wearing. It brings an immense happiness to see her in this  clothes. She moaned out again and we kissed so deeply. My hands went down to the saree nd removed her threads of her blouse. My lips trailed kisses from her flat stomach to the valley of her breasts. My eyes met hers and she is blushing and looking at me with want at the same time. I pulled out the blouse finally i  pull it off her. She is wearing a light blue bra and white cotton panties. I should say she looks like an innocent angel. She quickly turned her head a side once our eyes met. Her innocence radiating off of her. I made her sit up and trailed kisses down her neck. Her skin is so soft. I feel like my rough hands may harm her. My hands went behind her and I unhooked the bra. Soon it came off and I pulled it off her and threw it aside. We kept kissing. Our tongues moulding and my hands roamed her bare back. I am sure she can feel the huge bulge in my pants. I moved under her and she let out a moan. 

I need you, Bela. I need to be inside you right now. I moved and gently put her on the bed. I quickly stood up and removed my track pant with urgency. I laid her on the bed. The lust in her eyes mirrored mine, but not the innocence. I pulled off her panties and take  off them. !

Baby you  smells so good! I look down at her and she blushes. I threw them on the floor and remove my boxers quickly. She took a moment to observe me while I did the same. She looks like a goddess on my bed with her hair spread out and her hands trying to cover the intimate parts of hers. Her blush nd her face and her eyes wide as she looked at my size. My hands trailed up from her bare legs to her breast and then her face as I kissed her lips. "Don't worry, Bela  I will take care of you." Her legs went around my waist and my member is pressed against her core. I can feel her naked skin against mine. It was a moment of pure intense. Her hands are on my shoulders, as we kissed. My lips came down to her breasts and her nipples are poking out for my attention. I can't stop myself from sucking on them. My tongue swirled around the pink bud of hers and I squeezed the other and gently pinched the nipple. 

She was red  with pleasure under me. My member is standing tall, thick and proud. She arched her back with a moan and let herself more into my mouth. I need to be inside her. This is driving me crazy. I kissed down her navel and went back up to her lips. "Ready Bela?" Our eyes met and we stare deeply into each other. She bit her lip and nodded shyly. "Do you trust me?" She nodded. "Do you want this? Do you want me inside you?" "Yes Baby," she whispers. That's all I need. "I love you," I tell her as I rubbed my member against her core. A loud and sexy moan came out of her. I slowly entered her and kissed her lips. She moved under me with pain. I can feel my member break the barrier and fill her fully. She feels so tight around me. Bela . It's going to be okay. Tears trickled down her cheeks. I can't see them in her eyes because of me. I wiped them away with my thumb and kissed her lips. I let her get adjusted to my size. "Move." Her whisper was so light and delicate. I slowly moved out and pushed in gently. Her walls are so tight on me. It's like they are squeezing me. She kept moaning loudly. I pulled out of her, then pushed in. Pull, push, pull and push. I moved inside her. Her back arched up. I leaned down and kissed her lips again. "Yes, Baby. Faster. Harder! Mm! Yes! Yeah!" Her moans are so loud, so sexy, so hot and so musical. Push and pull. Push and pull. Soon I am thrusting into her faster. We both caught our rhythm. I tried to be as gentle as possible. It's 2nd time. I can feel her muscles clench around me. Her fingers are pressed against my back. I reached my peak. But I want to make this best for her. "Mahir, I am... I am..." She is cumming. "I know bela  Cum with me." I can't stop the groan that escaped my lips. We both reached our peaks at the same time and came together. Her head arched back and her eyes rolled back as she came. Her moans calmed down. I slowly pulled out of her and laid down beside her catching my breathe. Once our breathing calmed down. I looked down at her and pulled her closer to me. She blushed hard and his her face in my chest. My hands are wrapped around her and I kissed her forehead. Our naked bodies moulded together. Her breasts pressed against my chest and her face in my neck, our legs are tangled and her hands on my waist. This feels so peaceful. This feels so right. "It was so.."Amazing."

The shyness is still present there as she bit her lip. I bent down a bit to kiss her lips. "I love you, Bela.I love you too  Mahir.

Now you are totally mine.

Bela:i'm already yours mahir 

mahir:I feel complete bela

 behir slept hugging eachother

Promo:Morning Romance