part 21

In morning

 mahir pov:I have never felt what I felt last night and now I want that feeling over and over again. I looked at my bela  again who looked adorable in  sleep,when bela  sleeps she goes from sexy to cute  I tried getting up but her arm wouldn't let go so I had an idea to wake her up. I unzipped the pillow case a took a feather and tickled his ear with it.. He mumbled something that I couldn't make out and I laughed at how cute he was "Good morning beautiful." He said in his croacky,sexy morning voice. "Morning,now do you mind letting go because some of us don't wake up looking like 

Bela:Mahir let me sleep

 Mahir: mahir was a naughty look.  baby i love you

Bela:mahir you already told to me so many times 

Mahir:baby i want you now 

bela: already im yours  I smirked. .

**********Mature content ******

If you don't like don't read

**********************

 Are you gonna check me or are we gonna make love? She raised a perfectly sexy brow. I pressed her and kissed her roughly. Her lips taste like sweet raspberries... I held her hands above her head with one hand while I kissed her naked all over again. I stopped kissing her and stared at her body. It was more than sexy,it was the body of a goddess.. She moved her breasts forward so they were touching my bare chest. I still had her hands above her head. She is now top of me
Mahir:Do you want  ?

bela:mahir you are...... ?" She bit her bottom lip and I smirked. I pulled off my pants and boxers and she gasped when my dick literally jumped out. I let go of her arms and picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me. I kissed her neck softly and she tilted her head to the side giving me more space. I pushed her back harder against the wall so she doesn't fall when I put my dick inside. I rubbed my dick on her pussy so it could get soaked by her wetness. I teased her by rubbing my head against her dripping pussy. Her hips moved around it begging for me to enter.. I started off slowly because I wanted her to adjust to my size and I didn't want to hurt her. I went in deeper but still at a slow pace. I really didn't like this pace but I had to make sure that her pussy was well adjusted to me before I can go any faster. "You don't know how long I've wanted you Bela I whispered into her ear nibbling it as I did so. She moaned and kissed my neck. Her pussy was so tight and so good that I quickened my pace a bit. "Mahir." She moaned. I gripped tightly on her ass and her pussy had a tight hold on me too. I thrusted a bit faster making slapping noises on each thrust. "Go faster." She helped and I did just that.  I thrusted  her very fast and hard as she moaned at every thrust. I kissed her lips neck and left my mark on it.  I was going in very deep and very fast while we both moaned and groaned. She buried her face deeper into my shoulder and I kept going at my perfect pace. Her hips were moving circles around me. Her pussy gripped me tighter than before and I smirked knowing that she was close. "mahir!" She screamed before she released I kept thrusting fast as she kept screaming in pain and pleasure. Once I hit my climax I groaned and held her tight. Her legs were still shaking from her orgasm and I put her down gently. "That was so amazing." She muttered. I smirked at her "I'm not done with you just yet." A smile crept on her face "Get on the bed and have your beautiful ass up." I said in a dominate tone. She did as I told her,her ass was in the air and her face was on the bed. I caressed her ass cheeks lightly before kissing it hard and leaving a red mark. She gasped in suprise but she wiggled her hips showing that she enjoyed it. I rubbed her red cheek and grabbed her hips. I had a tight grip on her hips and her wet pink pussy was on full display for me. I rubbed my head against it teasing her pussy. I bent down taking in the wonderful smell of it,her pussy smells like it has been trapped in lavender fields. After taking her smell in I pushed two fingers inside her. "mahir." She moaned. "God has nothing to do with this,it's all me. So say my name." I said pushing my fingers harder. mahir  She said while my fingers moved faster in her. I pulled out and gave it one lick. My dick then went inside her in full force making her scream her  out. I thrusted deeper and harder than before enjoying how heavenly she felt and how tight she was. Each thrust was hard making loud wet slapping noises and I barely heard Bela's moans so I slowed down and I heard her moans again. She was a moaning mess and I enjoyed the fact that I was making her moan this much. Her hands were gripping on the sheets and I could have sworn that she would rip them apart. Once I'd heard her moans I went back to my fast and hard pace. Mahir she didn't finish her sentence as she screamed from her release again. I pulled my glistening dick out and licked off the remaining cum inside her pussy then I slammed back into her as her walls tightened around me. I released then pulled out. Bela fell flat on the bed as her legs couldn't handle it anymore. We were both breathing heavily but Bela was worse. I leaned and kissed her bare back before putting on my boxers and laying next to her.. . 

Bela  was still shaking and she just closed her eyes to breath better. We got inside the comforter and she layed her head on my bare chest while her finger moved in circles on it. 

 Bela: I need to take a shower.I said and he chuckled only tightening his hold.

Mahir: Bela You look perfect.He said. I blushed and my cheeks turned a shade of pink. "If you don't let go I will-" I looked around the room for intimidating things. "You will do what?" He laughed. I looked at the pillow again and smirked "I will start a pillow fight."  I tried my best to take the pillow from my head and hit him with it. It's snowing. I looked at the white feathers that came flying out of the pillow.  I forgot to zip it again.Sue me. Mahir gave me a stern look and said "It's on." He unzipped his pillow and hit me in the face with it. Atleast now I'm out of his hold. I got my knees on top of the bed and hit him back while the sheets were wrapped around my still naked body. The feathers flew all over the room and we both fought hard to win.  I hit him harder once his pillow ran out of feathers. Mine ran out too and he tackled me on the bed with my hands above my head.  Great,now I'm held hostage again.  "I said you looked perfect. No need to get out of bed." He said looking into my eyes. "And you look like a Idiot. Literally." I said looking at the feathers all over his hair and laughed. If I let you go what will I get.  I will clean your bedroom. I said looking at the mess we made. Honestly,feathered pillow fights are not as fun as the movies make them out to be because cleaning up has to be done after and you have to get new pillows. "That's not enough." He grinned. 

"Okay I' will make you breakfast in bed."  He shook his head again. Think Bela  think. I sighed "I'm out of ideas now." I said giving up. 

Mahir:You said you wanted to take a shower right?" He asked and I nodded 

I want to join you. He said and I just couldn't help but laugh. Is that it? You could've asked nicely. I said laughing.  "Yeah I know but I just like being rough with you.He whispered in my ear as his warm breath brushing against my ear making me shiver. Let go off me so I can go to the bathroom then. I said and he laughed before letting go. I got out and walked to his joined bathroom naked. I was still kinda sore from last night. I turned on the shower and made sure the water was warm enough then I stepped inside letting the warm water hit my skin.  The shower door opened and Mahir stepped inside with his naked body. My eyes trailed to that six pack of his that i can never get used to. "You look even hotter in water." He said putting his warm wet hands on my waist. He kissed me and I kissed him back. Our wet lips where moving in sync and his hand went to my ass pulling me closer to mahir 

mahir:speak bela ,don't be scared.He said kissing my neck gently. "Can I give you a blow job?" I said in one breath and he stopped sucking on my neck and looked at  Bela   I'm about to give my first blow job in a shower,how awesome and sexy is that!! I placed soft kisses on his lips as he let out a moan. I moved my tounge I kiss hungirily before takinYou are are so amazing." He said and I smiled and kissed his lips. We washed each other slowly,taking our time and not rushing.  When we were done he gave me a long kiss on my lips.  "I love you bela." He said I smiled "I love you too mahir

Sumi:mahir Bela

Mahir:ma we are coming

Behir went to downstairs mahir hold bela hand

Promo: