Neko! Todoroki x Reader

A/N: Before the chapter starts, I'm going to clarify something.

Todoroki is a Neko, but can turn into a cat. That is all!

~•~

Your boyfriend, Monoma, asked you to meet him behind the school. You had absolutely NO IDEA what he wanted to tell you, but you were hoping it was something good. You've been dating for a really long time, but Monoma has been getting more and more distant and annoyed with you. You always apologized to him, but he shrugged you off. You just hoped it wasn't a break up. You loved him alot.

You walk up towards him, a soft smile graced on your face. "You wanted to tell me something..?" You tilt your head.

"Yeah. I'm breaking up with you." He sneers, folding his arms. He didn't look sad or guilty. At all.

"..What? Is this a joke?" You say in disbelief.

"Did I stutter? I said I'm breaking up with you." He scoffs. You could feel hot tears welling up in your eyes.

"W-Why..? What have I done? I can fix it, please-" You wer cut off by Monoma.

"Save it. I don't love you anymore. Get over it." Monoma smirks lightly. You felt yourself getting angry, a salty liquid rolling down your face.

"Great. This is exactly why-" Monoma stopped.

*SMACK!*

You clenched your teeth. You smacked him. Tears were rolling down your face, and you were pissed.

"You're horrible! If you wanted to break up with me, you didn't have to be such a jerk!" You yell at him, before turning around and running away. You didn't want to look back.

"BITCH!" He yells at you, but you continue running away.

You were about to sob, but you didn't want anyone to see you. You ran straight towards your house, opening the door and slamming it.

You slid down on the back of the door, now full-on sobbing.

You were too busy crying to see the blanket on the couch squirm around.

"Meow." Your cat/neko, Todoroki looks over at you. He had no idea what was happening.

You look up at Todoroki, your eyes widening. You couldn't cry in front of him. You'd worry him.

He hops off the couch, walking over to you. He places a paw on your thigh. He was worried, and you knew it.

"I'm fine, Todo. It's okay.." You pat his head, but he just stared at you.

"Meow." He rubbed his head against your hand, flopping down next to you.

You continue petting him, hiccuping a little due to your crying. He starts purring quietly.

"I'm sorry if I scared you.. I'm just a little sad. It's alright, though." You say quietly to him.

Sad. He hated that word. Especially when it had something to do with you. He didn't want to see you sad, he wanted you to smile.

So, Todoroki became human. He rested his head on your thigh, staring at you. "Why?" He asks, his cat-ears lowering.

"..Monoma broke up with me. You remember him, right?" You say sadly, but smile. In the fakest way possible.

He pauses for a second before nodding. "I'm sorry." He rubs his cheek against your thigh. It was his way of showing affection.

"It's fine. He was a jerk anyways." You say quietly, placing a hand on his head.

Even though you said it was fine, Todoroki knew better than that. He sat up and stared at you. You looked at him, confused as to why he was staring at you.

"What's wrong..?" You ask, tilting your head.

"You're not okay. It's not fine. You don't deserve that." He tells you, and you sigh quietly.

"Todo.." You say quietly, and then he pulls you into a hug.

"Don't be sad. He's not worth shedding tears over." He mumbles, burying his nose in the crook of your neck.

You hug him back. "I know but.. I loved him. He just, didn't feel the same way." You tell him quietly.

"Then that's his loss. I could treat you much better than that idiot." He mumbles that last part to himself.

"Uhm..what?" You say, hearing him. He lets go of you, staring at you.

"Sorry.. I didn't think you would hear that.." He mutters, averting his eyes from you. His cheek turn a light pink.

You blink a couple of times before smiling. "Aw.. you love me!" You giggle.

"Don't tease me.." He pouts quietly, his ears lowering.

"You didn't even deny it! You're so cute!" You laugh, not realizing you called him cute.

"I'm.. cute?" He looks at you.

It was your turn to get flustered. "Ahaha.. yeah. Can't argue with that." You laugh nervously.

He turns back into a cat and hops up into your lap. You place a hand on his head lightly.

He presses the top of his head against your chest, meowing a couple of times.

You smile at him, petting his head lightly.

"I do love you."