Todoroki x Teen Mom! Reader - Part 2

A/N: Okay so like, someone asked for a part two and it was a pretty good idea so uhhh here you gO @SpearThroughTheHeart

Warnings: Mentions of Rape and blood. (A little blood)
~•~

"Hey, Todoroki?"

"Yes, Y/n?"

"Um.. D/n says that she wants you to come over. Is that okay?"

"Of course. When should I be there?"

"Oh! You can come at around.. 7:00 o'clock."

"Okay. I'll be there."

~•~

You sat on the couch, holding a sleeping D/n in your arms. Raking your hands through her hair, you waited for you new boyfriend to come home.

Todoroki was going to come over today, thinking he's here only to play with D/n. However, that wasn't the case.

You were going to tell Todoroki about what happened 4 years ago.

Sighing out, you heard the door bell ring. You placed D/n gently on the couch, careful not to wake her. Walking towards the door, you took a deep breathe in, and then exhaled.

You opened up the door, revealing Todoroki. He smiled softly at you, and you smiled back as you let him inside.

"Ah. It's seems she's asleep." Todoroki looks at your daughter.

"Ahah.. yeah. But, um. S-Shoto?" You swallow thickly, shutting the door behind you.

"Hm?" He looks back at you, seeing your nervous expression.

"I'd like to talk to about.. um.. The thing that happened 4 years ago." You say quietly.

"4 years ago..? You mean...?"

"Y-Yes.."

Todoroki paused for a second before nodding. "Do you want to talk in here?" He asks.

"L-Let's go in my bedroom. So that way D/n can't hear." You smiled a little, motioning got him to follow you.

"Okay." He replies, walking with you to your bedroom.

You pointed to your bed, and he nodded and sat down on it. You shut your door, and then did the same.

"..Okay. I'm a little nervous because I'm not really sure how to go about this and I don't know what you'll say—"

"It's okay, Y/n. I'll listen without any interruptions."

He placed his hand on yours, making your face flush. Nodding, you began to tell your story.

~•~

"Okay, guys! I'll see you tommorow!"

I was walking back home from school. It was getting pretty dark then, but my friends were busy, so they couldn't walk home with me like they normally did.

"Okay! See you tommorow, L/n!"

They told me they would see me tomorrow, but.. little did they know I wouldn't come back to school for a while.

"La, la, la.. Gonna go home, and make some food for momma!"

I was happy, just like I normally was. Not a thing in the world could change that. My life was perfect for a 12 year old.

Until..

"I wonder what— MMPHM!"

I was grabbed by some really big hands. I remember being pulled into a dark alley, and it was dark outside. I couldn't speak either, since my mouth was covered by some gloved hands.