Child! Todoroki x Child! Reader - Part 1

A/N: Okie dokie! So, this is the 5k reads special, and this one-shot is straight up just fluff. That's all it is lmao. This is an AU in which all students from 1-A go to daycare, which means some stuff will be different lmao (like All Might's role)

Anyways, I hope you enjoy, and thank you so much for 5k reads!

~•~

"Come on, Y/n.. you'll make lots of friends!"

"No! No! I don't wanna go! I wanna go home!"

A small, H/C haired child screamed in her mother's grasp, trying to pull away. That child was named Y/n L/n.

In other words, you.

"Y/n! I'll pick you up at 3:00 o'clock! Don't worry." Your mother reassures.

Ceasing your desperate struggling, you pout.

"B-But.. they might not like me.." Poking your fingers together, you looked at at your mother.

Her expression softened, and let out a quiet sigh. "Y/n.. I promise they will love you. You're a beautiful girl with a strong quirk and good personality."

The words your mother spoke made you feel more confident. Puffing out your chest, you nodded determinedly.

"Okay! I've got this! I'm a big girl!"

Your mother smiles softly, and grabs your hand with less force. She leads you into the small building, and what you saw amazed you. As a 5 year old, of course.

The floor was made of colorful puzzle pieces, and the wall was painted a cream white with child-like designs on it. There were children playing with tons of toys, and a tired looking teacher watching after them. Your eyes sparkled at the sight, and your nervous jitters disappeared completely.

"Ah! Hello. Can I help you with something?"

You and your mother directed your attention to the voice. It came from a skinny, almost sickly man. He had yellow, golden hair, and had a very noticeable slouch. Despite his appearance, the aura that radiated off of him was friendly and fatherly. He wore a soft smile on his face, looking down at you.

"Oh, yes! Are you Mr. Toshinori Yagi?"

"Indeed I am. Who's this child?" Toshinori smiles and points at you.

"This is my daughter. Introduce yourself, baby." Your mother smiles warmly at you, placing a hand on your head gently.

Snapping out of the small trance you were in, your eyes widened, looking like you were going to burst from excitement.

"U-Um! My name is Y/n L/n! It's nice to meet you, Mr. Toshinori!" You bow politely, but it was seen as quite aggressively

Toshinori was taken aback by your excitement, but laughed nonetheless. "Well! It's nice to meet you too, Young L/n!" He greets in a friendly manner.

You smiled with an opened mouth, and you jumped up and down quietly. You basically were beaming with happiness and excitement.

"I'd like to leave her here for a bit u til I get back from work. It'll be until 3 o'clock, if that's alright." Your mother chuckles.

"Why, of course, Ms. L/n! We'll take care of your young one here." Toshinori smiles.

"Oh! Thank you!" Your mother bows.

Toshinori smiles, and your mother pushes you in front her gently. You stared at the man, mouth agape. He looked down at you, and gave you a wide grin.

That made you smile.

~•~

Toshinori held your hand softly, leading you towards everyone. The children stared at you with curious eyes, and some didn't even bother looking at you.