Beast! Todoroki x Reader - Part 2

A/n: even though I said I wasn't going to continue this small mini series, you guys wanted a part 2 lmao sooooo here you go— if Todoroki is OOC, well, oops my bad I am not good at writing anywayz-

~•~

The beast in the stories described him as ruthless, mean, scary. He was supposedly very ugly and had a nasty scar on his left eye. The fur was two different colors, one side white and the other, red.

But you never, ever, believed that you, a simple commoner, would see the beast before your very eyes.

"..I..I.."

Stepping back in shock, you bumped into the chair behind you. Your eyes darted around the room, towards the talking objects, and finally, the beast with spilt colored fur.

"..Who."

"H-Huh?"

"Who are you! Get out! Now!" The beast roars, baring his sharp teeth.

You gasped, but didn't move. In fact, you were frozen in place, unable to move an inch. Staring at the beast in front of you might not have been the best idea.

"I SAID, GET OUT!" 

The beast stomped up to you, grabbing your arm forcefully and pushing you towards the exit of the castle door. Your heart was bound to leap out of your chest, and yet, not once did you scream, or struggle.

"W-Wait! Wait!" You gasp out, turning your head to look at the beast.

"What." The beast rumbles lowly, his grip tightening on your arm.

"Y...You must be lonely in this castle.. right?"

The words that left your mouth shocked the beastly prince. He opened his mouth to say something, but all that left his throat was an irritated growl. He whips you around to face him, making you stare into his heterochromatic eyes.

"What is your goal here, woman?! Have you come to laugh at me?! To make fun of me?! To kill me?!"

Blinking, you just stared at his face. You admired his features, which unfortunately were covered in red and white fur. His teeth were clenched and he looked livid, and it terrified you..

But, you could see a person in there. A real, human being. Under that furry exterior was a man who was hurting.

"..So.. why would I hurt you, exactly?" You tilt your head.

"Don't take me for a fool, girl. I can see that there is something hidden in you that you won't tell.." The beast growls in a carnal tone, making shivers travel up your spine.

"I-I.. Um.. I.." You stammer, swallowing thickly. The beast drilled holes into your entire being, making you uneasy and uncomfortable.

"My Prince.. I'm sure you know that it's highly inappropriate to handle a woman like this, correct?"

The beast whipped his head around to the voice, and you moved your head to the voice as well. It was the talking clock, Iida, and Midoriya and Bakugou stood beside him.

"Don't tell me what to do.." The beast growls.

"Um.. so.. if I may take my leave now—"

"You." The beast looks back at you with an angry expression. "You won't be going anywhere. You'll be stuck here until you rot to death. No one will ever find you here."

"W-What?!" You gasp as the beast slings you over his shoulder, leading you further inside the castle.

"Quiet. You're my new prisoner now." The beast states, voice low and possessive.