Todoroki x Reader (Fantasy AU) - Part 1

A/N: Here, have a one shot while I work on the first chapter of my new book, and the next chapter for my other book :)

~•~

The kingdom of Musustafu was a wonderful place, really. The villagers were happy, the atmosphere was light and heartfelt.. it was like nothing in the world could stop their joy.

However, on the inside of the castle, was a broken family. A king crazy about power, a queen who was locked away in a dungeon, siblings that were ridiculed and abused by their father, and lastly, a prince.

A prince who was destined to be the next ruler of Musustafu.

~•~

"Shouto! Pay attention to me when I'm speaking to you!"

The prince's thoughts were broken once he heard his father's booming voice.

"Apologies, father." He looks back at the king, straight-faced.

"You will marry this woman, you hear? She's rich. Once you marry into the family, we can have their land and riches. I also expect your first born to be a son. We must have an heir for the Todoroki kingdom."

The dual haired male was looking away again, lost in thought. His father lets out a low rumble within his chest, and grabs his son by the collar.

"Shouto! Listen to me!"

His father yells in his face, startling the poor boy.

"Again, my apologies-"

"I don't want to hear it! If you aren't serious about this then you should just get out of my face." He pushes Shouto away, letting go of his collar.

The prince stared into his father's eyes, not very intimidated by his words.

"Well? Are you going to say anything?"

"Yeah." He turns around, walking away.

"Goodbye, you flaming piece of garbage." He waves his hand lazily, walking out of his father's room.

"SHOUTOOO!"

~•~

While the prince from a faraway castle was being yelled at, a girl was walking the streets, whistling nonchalantly.

That girl was you. Y/n L/n. A girl with no magic at all. All you had was your fists, and a winged bunny with a donkey's tail.

"Hey, Pina. See anything?" You ask your companion.

They trill, flicking their tail towards a certain person.

You looked over at the individual and grin.

It was a fat, stumpy man decorated with gold necklaces and rings. He wore purple clothing that looked like curtains, and a giant mushroom like hat with a feather on top.

In other words, he was a very, very, rich man.

"Alright, Pina. Here's the plan.." You whisper to the bunny like creature.

After telling them the plan, you gave them a thumbs up and a quizzical look. They trill happily, and you grin.

"Great. Let's go."

Walking towards the man as casual as possible, you stopped behind the man. He didn't notice you at first, chatting about his riches with other nobles.

You glanced at Pina with your eyes, and they did the same.

"Now." You mouth.

Pina raises off your shoulder and flies toward the nobleman, letting out a loud shrill.