Todoroki x Reader (Kamisama Kiss AU) Part 1

"What do you mean, you're "kicking me out"!? You're seriously going to kick me, out of my own HOUSE!?" You scream at the man in front of you.

"I'm sorry, ma'am, but you haven't paid any of your bills recently." The man replies calmly.

"But I don't have a high paying job! And, I'm poor as dirt! I told you I'd get it by the end of this week!" You retort, clenching your teeth together.

"It's time to leave, Miss L/n. I'm sorry." He says, two big burly men walking up behind him.

They both glare at you scarily, shivers running up your spine.

~•~

"I can't believe I got kicked out.." You whine, sitting down on a random park bench.

You sigh, looking up at the starry sky.

"Mom.. What can I do now..?" You ask, tears prick at the corner of your eyes.

"AHH! SHOO! SHOO!" You hear a man yelp.

You look around to see a man up in a tree, looking down at a dog, terrified. The dog continuously barked at greenette.

"..huh?" You raise your eyebrow, walking towards the scene.

"OH! PLEASE HELP ME!" The man begs.

"Seriously? He's scared of a dog?" You sweatdrop.

You looked at the dog who was snarling at the man. You sigh.

"Shoo, shoo." You swat the dog away, and it runs off with out another thought.

The man whines quietly, seeming traumatized by the angry dog.

"Okay, you can come down." You say to the man.

He snaps out of his trance, and climbs down the tree.

"Thank you for that. I'm not a very big fan of dogs, and it seems they don't like me either." The greenette sighs, scratching his fluffy hair.

"Ah. I see." You say, nodding.

"My name is Izuku Midoriya. What might your name be?" He asks, tilting his head.

"Y/n L/n. It's nice to meet you." You reply.

.
.
.

"Anyways, what's a pretty girl like you doing out here alone? Especially at night." The man asks.

"It's just that.. that.." Your lip quivers.

And so you told the greenette everything that happened. It was impulsive, really. You normally wouldn't tell someone you just met.

"Oh.. I see. Well..." Izuku's eyes soften.

"I could give you a place to stay." He says.

Your eyes widened.

"O-Oh! You don't really have to do that!" You say, surprised.

"No.. I insist! You shouldn't have to be homeless because you didn't have the money to pay off your rent, after all." He smiles.

"I- Okay." You were going to object, but agreed instead.

*chu*

Your eyes widened as you felt something warm on your head.

"Here's a map to my house. I won't be back for a while, so if you will, take care of Todoroki and the others for me, okay?" Izuku smiles.

And just like that, the male disappeared. The only thing you could see was a green buttery fluttering away into the distance.

You touch your forehead, confused. You look down at the map.

"Might as well.. It's not like I have any choice.." You mumble.

~•~

You walk up a long flight of stairs to the house Izuku offered you.

Upon looking at the house, however, your expectations were NOT met. At all.

The house was actually a run-down, eerie shrine. It looked like it hasn't been used in centuries, and had moss grow everywhere.

"Are you serious!? I knew I shouldn't have trusted man that was weird and left a kiss on my forehead! That's it! That's the last time I'm trusting anyone-" You turn around, and get cut off.

"Lord Izuku. Welcome home."

"Yes, welcome home, Lord Izuku."

The ghostly voices swirl around your head, and fire appears in front of you.

"A...AAH!" You yelp, running backwards to get away from the fire. You back into something, and fall down on your back.

"Ow.." You mumble.

You sit up and look around your surroundings. You were now inside the shrine, and boy, did it have this gloomy feel to it.

"Where have you been all this time? Making me hold down the fort all this time.."

You gasp in fear, staring at the male figure in front of you.

"You are so dead!" The figure jumps up, revealing sharp claws.

You scream, but nothing happens.

You stare at the male in terror. He was like he was two different people in the same body. His right side bearing white hair and a grey eye, and his left side red hair with a blue eye.

"You.. You are not Midoriya." The mysterious male straightens his posture, his attitude changing.

Obviously!

"So, tell me, woman. Just who are you?" He asks.

"A.. Y.. Y-Y-Y..". You stutter out.

"A YOKAI SHRINE?" You scream.

~•~

A/n: I'll make a part two lmao

Have a good dayyyy!