I'm Here - Todoroki x Demon! Reader (Request)

Requested by @Alyssajj11

The reader isn't exactly a "demon" in this, that's just what her quirk is like

The reader isn't exactly a "demon" in this, that's just what her quirk is like. (Since Raven is like half demon half human) I didn't really know what else to call it lmaoo

Anyways, hope you enjoyed @Alyssajj11 !

~•~

"L/n, are you sure this is a good idea?"

"Yeah! Look, my uncle is a trained professional! He wouldn't let anything bad happen to me. All he's gonna do is take a blood sample of mine and use it for good."

You smile, walking up to the white building. Todoroki followed behind you, wearing a semi-cautious expression his his face.

"..Okay." Todoroki sighs, walking with you inside the lab.

As the two of you walked inside the lab, you were greeted by a chemical-like smell. The walls were white, and the floors were white. You looked over at the receptionist desk, seeing a middle-aged woman with brown, graying hair. Smiling, you walked over to her with Todoroki following.

"Hi! I'm here for a test by U/n (uncle's name) L/n!" You say cheerily.

The woman pauses for a moment before nodding, rolling her chair towards a phone. She dials a number on it, and begins talking on it. You turn to Todoroki, who looks slightly concerned with the atmosphere of this place.

"Are you sure you want to go through with this..?" He asks, raising an eyebrow. "Why do you have to be the one to do the test? It can be anyone, right?" He questions.

You pause before chuckle nervously. "Todo.. I just volunteered. It's nothing to be worried about, okay?" You scratch the back of your neck.

He let out a small sigh and nodded quietly. You smiled and looked back at the woman, who was now looking out at with a blank expression.

"He says he's ready.. please follow me." She says slowly, standing up from her chair and coming out from behind the counter.

You nodded and smiled, following the emotionless woman. Todoroki stayed by your side, eyes skimming over the building for anything suspicious.

Now, Todoroki may not seem like the type of person to be overprotective of his friends, which, technically he wasn't. However, ever since he met you, something inside him sparked. He didn't know what exactly, but he told himself that he would do everything in his power to protect you. He was your best friend, as he was yours. The two of you did many things together, but not once did he think about something more.. romantic.

However, if the topic was ever brought up..

He most definitely wouldn't deny it.

"Right here. He's waiting for you." The woman from the receptionists desk states, pointing at a door to her side.