Todoroki x Hospitalized! Reader

You were sitting down on your hospital bed, looking out the window. Your knees were brought up to your chest, and you rested your head on your knees. You sigh quietly, becoming bored with this building.

You've been in this hospital for a year. It gets really lifeless when you've been in here for 365 days.

No one ever comes to visit you. The reason for that is because you had no family. Or at least, that's what you were told. Sure, nurses come to check up on you every once in a while, to make sure you aren't dead or anything.. but that doesn't count. You had no family members, not friends. You were pretty alone.

However, you never let that stop you. You try to have as much fun as you possibly can, whether that's sneaking out of your room, or simply letting your imagination run wild.

You were quite well known with everyone at the hospital as well. It was mostly because you made a big impression on everyone when you first arrived here. You had tons of stuff wrong with you, and yet, you never had a single moment when you weren't smiling. People really admired you, you know.

And so, you climbed off your bed, and walked towards your room door, smiling devilishly.

~•~

The dual colored teen looked up at the giant hospital. He sighed softly, walking inside.

He walked up to the receptionist desk, looking around at all the patients around him.

"Hello! Can I help you, young man?" The receptionist asks, smiling warmly.

"Yes.. I'm here to see Rei Todoroki. My name is Shoto Todoroki, her son." Todoroki nods.

"Ah, yes! Her room number is 405." The receptionist says.

"Thank you." The teen says politely, walking off to find his mother's room.

Shoto Todoroki was a hero-in-training. He was here at this psychiatric ward, because he wanted to see his mother. The scar on his face was due to his mother pouring boiling hot water on his right eye. However, even after all that, he still loved his mother, and his mother still loved him. This is the first time he's come to visit her, and he's feeling more nervous than he should be. However, he'd never show that.

So, he continued walking to his room. However, the hospital was so big, he didn't exactly know where his mother's room was. The number set up was kooky and jumbled, making it quite hard to find which room is where.

The teen continued to look around, mildly confused. Then, he spotted a H/C haired girl, messing with the vending machines. She was obviously a patient, judging by her attire.

Her facial features almost looked like a doll. She was pretty, too. He wondered why she was in there, but quickly dismissed the thought. He continued walking towards his mother's room.

"Hey, mister!" He heard the female's voice call out to him. He turned to look at her, and she skipped over to him, smiling.

"...Can I help you?" He asks.

"Yes. Yes you can. Can you buy me a drink? I'm kinda thirsty, and the water that they serve at the cafeteria kinda sucks." The girl huffs.

"I-" He was about to speak, until he was cut off.

"Please? I have no moneyyyy..." She droops her head low, whining.

The teen paused, thinking on what he should do.

"If I buy you a drink, will you help me get to room 405?" He asks.

The girl's eyes light up. "Yes, yes!" She nods aggressively, smiling brightly.