1 - Lakes and Beaches

Elsa strolled through the woods of Northuldra, her pet salamander named Bruni snuggling into her shoulder. She learnt to create a snow cloud to cool the spirit down.

It was early morning in The Enchanted Forest, the birds were singing an all too familiar song, the Earth giants peacefully slept in a nearby river as their snores echoed throughout the land and Gale the wind spirit wondered through the air, going no place in particular.

Elsa, after a few minutes of walking, found a calm spot by a small lake and sat cross legged under a huge oak tree. It towered over her, almost protecting her.

She didn't tell anyone, but she had kept writing in a journal type of book to express her feelings. She wasn't necessarily writing a diary, she was just bad at expressing her emotions considering she used to be locked in her room for years on end.

Elsa sighed and began scribbling down the routine she had done today.

"-Woke up.
-Had breakfast with Ryder and Honeymaren!
-Carried logs from woods to camp
-Flew a letter over to Anna in Arendelle
-Practised controlling powers"

Elsa found herself smiling when talking about Honeymaren. She had never really knew why, but when she talked to the brunette her knees would feel shaky and her heart became warm.

It was in these times she felt like she needed her sister. Anna would always babble on about her feelings, saying whenever she was with Kristoff she felt 'free' but 'nervous'.

"'Maybe I should talk to Anna, what do you think Bruni?" Elsa smiled at the small creature as it attempted to lick the falling snowflakes around him that she created.

The creature smiled and cooed at Elsa, rolling over onto its back and sticking its tongue out.

Elsa giggled and scratched its belly. "You're a cute one!"

A loud neigh could then be heard in the distance. Elsa's head snapped into the direction of the beach and grinned to herself. The water nokk wanted to say hello.

The blonde quickly got up and shuffled over quietly to the beach, only to see an amazing site.

Honeymaren was topless, using a spear to try to catch fish. The brunette seemed to of noticed the water horse and eased closer to it.

"Man.... she's fit....and toned.... and pretty.... wait what? Get it together Elsa! She's your friend, you shouldn't be nervous."

Bruni jumped off of Elsa and into a nearby tree, smiling his cute grin at the site of Elsa's red cheeks.

Elsa however didn't seem to notice, as she was paranoid if the water nokk would react positively to Honeymaren.

Honeymaren was mid thigh deep in the water, slowly edging towards the water horse. She held out her darker skinned hand and cautiously shuffled in the water towards the horse.

It neighed and trotted all around her, sniffing and giving the girl a once over. Elsa was just about to reach out and stop the nokk from hurting her special friend, but stopped herself when the horse nudged it's nose into Honeymaren's hand. It was like the horse knew the fate of the girl and trusted her.

"Good boy. So you're Elsa's water horse that she keeps talking about." Honeymaren scratched the creatures chin as the horse lifted its head proudly and ran back into the cold water.