3 - Discoveries

A/N; its currently 12:00AM, can't you tell I gave up at the end lmao.

______

When the bright morning sun began breaking through the crack in Elsa's tent, she already knew the next few days ahead of her were going to be hectic to say the least. 

A few days had passed since she had accidentally forgot how to control her powers. The Fifth Spirit still didn't know how it had happened, but it was somehow to do with those butterflies

Elsa still managed to act normal around Honeymaren however, as they were always around other people when interacting. Rather it be Ryder or Yelana or someone else, there was always another person to keep their 'feelings' in check.

She was grateful for it, even though their moment in the tent a few nights prior was....special to her. She didn't want to accidentally freeze anyone, especially Honeymaren, all because she couldn't keep her emotions in check.

Everyone in the Northuldra was busy preparing for Anna, Kristoff, Olaf and Sven to arrive. Having the queen and future king of Arendelle visiting them was always a pleasure to the enchanted folk. Elsa loved the respect that was shown between societies, even when Arendelle started a war between them, they still had the heart to help them.

Elsa stretched out her long limbs with a yawn, curling her toes and tightening her fists to wake herself up faster. It was a more foggy day in The Enchanted Forest, winter was heavily approaching as the month of December had come upon them.

The blonde was actually curious if Honeymaren celebrated Christmas, as she had heard of a winter festival, but never heard of the festivities here that occurred in Arendelle. Not that the spirit minded, as change to her was a good thing most of the time.

Unless it was a drastic emotional change that might not even be accepted in Northuldra.

The Fifth Spirit threw on her boots and strolled on outside to where many of the tribe's citizens were frantically going on about their routine, as if it was everything to them, and in a way it was everything.

If Elsa wasn't the balance of all four spirits, people would've thought that she was crazy. She had on minimum choice of clothing, with her usual boots, high waisted leggings, light blue dress accompanied by a belt and a thin cape that descended to her ankles. While everyone else wore thick layers of fur and skins, and it made her stick out like a sore thumb. But she couldn't really help it, anything drastically frozen to some people felt merely cool to her. It wasn't like she was immune to the cold, she just wasn't as badly effected.

The blonde then felt a light tap on her left shoulder. She turned her head slightly to see Ryder smiling brightly at her. If Elsa was anywhere remotely attracted to men like her sister was, she would've considered him a very cute person. Not that he wasn't cute, he just wasn't as beautiful as Honeymaren.

She shook away her thoughts. "Hey Ryder, what's up? How's your morning been?" The boys facial expression almost read as if he was confused, confused as to why she was so casual.

"Okay so you're even cooler than what I thought for speaking so casually," Ryder chuckled, shaking his head slightly as if awkwardly embarrassed or shy, "Did you want to help me with the reindeer? Maren is currently training down near the lake with the younglings and honestly it seems we get more and more of these little cuties everyday." The boy finished, petting the head of a small baby reindeer. It was the same one that was asleep by the fire when Elsa and Honeymaren sung 'All Is Found' that very night, many months ago. 

"Growing up I was very formal all my life, it is just a nice change to be able to speak more freely," Elsa explained in a soft tone, "and yes I would love to, I still have a little bit of time to kill before my sister gets here."