4 - Dandelions

A/N, this song above has been stuck in my head for literally weeks now and whenever I think of Frozen or Elsamaren this song is just with it, so thanks instagram edits for my obsession with this song :)

And sorry if this chapter has grammar mistakes, I'll be checking it tomorrow but it is 1am as of now and I need to sleep

------

Elsa took a deep breath in while staring at the distant gates of Arendelle. She had considered earlier just riding the water nokk to the castle, but Anna protested profusely, saying she wanted to spend more 'quality time' with her sister. 

The girl would always cave in to her red headed sister when they were younger. The younger sibling came equiped with an adorable set of puppy dog eyes and baby voices, it was like she practised convincing people in her spare time.

They were on a wagon like vehicle, being lead by Sven, who was tiredly dragging them into the large kingdom. The Northuldra people had taken their reindeer into town, being guided into the stables by the kind and accepting guards. At least Sven would be happy that he could hang with dozens of reindeer all day.

"Hey Elsa, how did you even manage to be queen for three years and have ice powers? Because I don't even need to control any powers and I'm dying." Elsa turned her head to the right to look directly at her sister, who was groaning like a little child who didn't get the present they wanted.

"Thats a little bit of an exaggeration," Elsa giggled, holding her hand over her mouth, "Honestly I don't know how I did it. Everyday I was just bombarded by people asking what to do that hour, that night and the coming days after. All these people needed fixing and so did I, so I pushed myself into work to fix myself in a way I guess. The stress was bone crushing, but you will get used to Anna, as I did." The blonde really never thought about the fact that the siblings had swapped schedules in a way. Her's was very free half the time, if she wasn't going to Arendelle meetings or helping out in The Enchanted Forest, while Anna always had something to do twenty four hours a day when in Arendelle.

"I'm not exaggerating! I really need help or practice in the whole 'saving everyone' spectrum."

Elsa raised her eyebrows, amused. "Well its not like I can exactly teach you how to save a town from a huge tsunami with an ice shield or how to tame a water horse spirit, but I can teach you how to be patient. Trust me Anna, the feeling of helping others in need sometimes is just so amazing it overcomes the stress that came from helping."

Anna paused for a minute, taking in the statement. "I guess you're right, and ha...ha...ha... on the power jokes there. I know I don't have powers."

Elsa smiled brightly at the red head. "Yes you do have powers, the power of love! You made me who I am mostly."

"Awe you sap, stop." Anna lightly nudged her sisters shoulder with her own, looking down at her hands. If Kristoff were next to her she would've held his hand, but the blonde headed boy was at the front, guiding Sven.

Elsa sighed and looked to her left. Honeymaren and Ryder were allowed to ride with them to the castle after a few minutes of Honeymaren's begging and Ryder gushing about what it would be like to live in a place so huge. At the very back of the wooden structure, they both slept sitting up, Ryder having his head resting against his sisters shoulders, snoring quietly.

It was an adorable site, Honeymaren's hair blew lightly in the early morning wind and the sun reflected down onto her faint freckles. She looked peaceful while she slept.

A yell of greetings snapped the Fifth Spirit out of her thoughts, it was a village-person watching them approach the gates. 

"The Queen, she's back! She's back with Elsa!" A small crowd formed around their wooden wagon, causing the Northuldra siblings in the back to jolt awake at the sudden sounds.