5 - Christmas Day

A/N, CUTE CHAPTER TODAY REEEE. Also I wanted some positivity so I was looking at Elsa edits on insta and THIS SONG ^^ IS LIKE A KINKY SONG TOPPED WITH UWU MUSIC. THATS MY FAVOURITE SHIT RIGHT THEREEEE

Also let me know on any grammar mistakes please, I didnt get time to double/triple check the final thing. I only got to check chunks :)

"Do we wake her up? It is quite late...."

"No! Wait, should we? I don't know, if you knew how little of sleep my sister got when she was queen, you would probably be hesitating on doing this."

"Well, on a scale of one to 'going crazy' how tired was she?"

"A solid 'I tried to attend to every single person of Arendelle while handling dozens of paperwork and figuring out my powers and being mobbed by people everyday', tired! And she still hasn't gotten over it!"

After family game night the night before they had set out and put the Olaf star on the ice tree Elsa had created to end Christmas Eve officially, and create a new day of joy. Anna could tell her sister was exhausted after the long and dragged out day of fun.

The two sisters never ended up telling each other anything. They were too tired and awkward, was was unlike Anna.

Elsa groaned at the yell-whispers close to her. She had practically passed out in her familiar double bed once she made it to her childhood room the night prior. Well, it was actually her parents' room that she inherited when she became queen, but this room was more familiar and comfier to her than her old frozen one.

The blonde was dressed in one of the Northuldra undergarments, a long sleeve light brown shirt accompanied by dark brown trousers. Honeymaren had gotten Elsa it for a birthday present about half a week prior. She said it was sort of like a 'initiation' gift. The Fifth Spirit was completely welcomed in the forest.

"She looks so cute in your clothes!" Anna exclaimed excitedly, folding her hands together and resting them against her cheek, smiling brightly.

Honeymaren blushed and had to refrain from coughing loudly. "O-Oh um, they're not mine, I made them for her. She's officially apart of the Northuldra tribe, she's family now, so I presumed she need them." The brunette sheepishly smiled, turning back to peaceful goddess on the double bed.

Elsa's eyes fluttered open in time to see her sister and friend still staring at her, only for her to gasp inaudibly and slam a pillow over her face in embarassment. "Anna! I look disgusting! Why're you in here?" The Fifth Spirit mumbled into her pillow with a moan.

Anna giggled and shook her head. "Sis, you look beautiful in literally everything. Especially in those Northuldran clothes! Plus, with makeup or no makeup, your skin is literally flawless. Stop complaining and get up! It's Christmas Day and it's almost noon!"

That comment made Elsa sit up abruptly in her comfy sleeping space, and throw one of the many white pillows at her sisters face. "WHAT? It's almost noon? Why didn't you wake me?"

Elsa was the type of person who usually loved mornings. She didn't particularly know why, but as soon as dawn arose she was up and ready for the day. The feeling of the new day calmed her for reasons she couldn't explain. So for her to not be up so late was beyond her.

Honeymaren giggled at the girls bantering and messy hair as she spoke. It was out of its usual braid and flowing freely past her shoulders. The platinum blonde nest spiked out in a million different directions, but somehow managed to all come together to create a perfect mess.

"We didn't want to wake you! Do you know how long it has been since you've slept like that?" Anna queried with a small smile, knowing her sister wouldn't have anything to clap back with.