9 - Eyes of Anger

A/N, Elsa is low key scary in this chapter so :')

And also, do any of ya'll know that song called 'Warriors'? It's made for the League of Legends game and all but I swear every time I listen to it I get fucking CHILLS bro like- it's so badass

Elsa's helping hand in the front of the fight had turned the tide tremendously. Many of the smaller masked men had crumbled under her power within mere seconds of encountering her, being knocked down cold and effortlessly.

The bigger and taller soldiers were a much harder problem, but the blonde had made her way around each difficulty and used their weaknesses to her advantage, their common weaknesses being how slow and stiff they were.

However the fight wasn't always one side clearly winning, as the Northuldra soldiers seemed to of been getting tired the further it went on. Especially the elderly that still had a kick for combat, men and women like Mattias had started huffing and puffing and slowly losing ground. 

The Open Door had started to see this advantage and weak point in Arendelle's defences and had started to attack the elderly warriors in the middle all at once, wanting to push through and slaughter them all. The fight had gone on long enough already,  and everyone just wanted it to stop. 

Yelana had a few men guarding her closely, their wooden and stone weapons barely holding up against the might of the dozens of huge men approaching them with their metal blades.

But it was when Yelana was roughly grabbed by the hair and slammed into the ground that Elsa truly realised she had had enough with everything. It was like The Open Door had some type of extra strength pierced into their veins. Anger was slowly rising in the blonde, and she tried to control it by merely tensing her fists and breathing in and out slowly.

It mostly worked, but a few drops of irritation escaped in the form of ice spikes that shot out from her fingertips, trapping at least a dozen men to the ground by clipping their clothing. Elsa made sure she didn't kill anyone, as if she did that she wouldn't know if she could control her anger at all after it. 

Then, with one final push, Elsa had sent a shockwave of ice across the battlefield, sending all of the soldiers flying gracefully in the air and back at least ten metres. Anna, who was still trying to run back to her sister with worry, felt a cold shiver overcome her. She didn't know if her sister was hurt or winning, but whatever the chill was meant something had overcome the blonde girl.

Then just as they had come, the Open Door had been set back. They had all been knocked unconscious, left there to lie in their own defeat. The Open Door had been.... shut.

A deathly silence boomed throughout the land as Elsa panted out of exhaustion, falling onto her knees. She had done it, with one final effort. The people of the Enchanted Forest and Arendelle could rest finally, for now.

Kristoff saw Anna through the hundreds of groaning bodies and immediately rode over to her on Sven as fast as his reindeer's legs could carry him. 

"Kristoff!" Anna exclaimed happily as he hopped of his best friend to greet his wife.

"Anna! You're safe, thank the trolls." The tall blond man embraced her tightly, cupping her cheeks softly. They swayed back and forth in silence.

"Of course I am, I can't just die, I'm queen." The red head joked, leaning in to deeply kiss her lover. It was quite strange, but the calming silence of an ended war made them feel just a little bit safer, even if there was a secret evil out for them.

"Where did Hans go? He better not of hurt you." Kristoff growled annoyingly, helping Anna up onto Sven.

"He didn't touch me, Kristoff. It is okay I assure you. And plus I will explain later but, Hans wasn't really... Hans."