7 - Attack Plan

A/N I might of low key had a breakdown and forgot to publish this chapter yesterday, sorry <3

A gush of wind lightly blew through Honeymaren's tent as the early morning sun seeped through the opening, a few small leaves crawling into the space and lying on the floor lifelessly.

The tanned girls eyes fluttered open as Gale blew into the small sleeping space, tapping her face repetitively with frustration, drowning her in leaves and air.

"Ugh, Gale! I'm up I'm up!"

The wind spirit quickly flew off as fast as it flew in, leaving the brunette to furiously rub her eyes and realise she was alone in the tent. Where was Elsa?

With a sigh she pulled herself out of the soft blankets, putting on her boots and fur jacket and heading into the cold outside. It wasn't anywhere near as cold as Elsa's ice magic, or Elsa in general, but it was still a cold snowy winters day and unlike the Fifth Spirit, Honeymaren wasn't practically immune to the cold.

It seemed like a normal morning, the children were running around playing or helping their parents with things, and the adults were scurrying around the tribe and doing their daily duties. Honeymaren saw at the corner of her eye her brother Ryder over by the reindeer, feeding them carrots and other foodstuffs.

However the brunettes eyes were focused directly ahead of her where Yelana was. Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, Sven and Olaf were huddled around the grey haired woman, talking amongst themselves with worried expressions on their faces. Honeymaren especially took notice to Elsa.

The platinum blonde girl's eyebrows were furrowed so deep and low you would think she were in pain, and and her fists were clenched so tight her nails seemed to be digging into her palms. Her hair was also running free and flowing past her shoulders delicately. You could tell she was worried, irritated, angry and trying to calm herself down. Honeymaren even swore she saw tiny ice spikes forming around the girls feet, which started to scare her slightly.

She has such raw power, imagine if she lost control?

The two girls locked eyes, and Honeymaren turned her head to the side slightly in confusion. Elsa gave her a half smile and motioned to Anna about something, before walking over to the girl. 

"Good morning Honey." The blonde smiled, grabbing Honeymaren's hand affectionately and interlocking their fingers. Elsa took notice to the shorter girls cute bed hair.

"Morning Snowflake, may I know why Anna and everyone else is here?" Curiosity was imminent in the brunettes tone.

Elsa walked her over to the group and stated, "Sure, just please don't freak out as we don't know how to tell the village this."

That statement made the tanned girls knees feel slightly weak for some reason. Anna then greeted her with her usual bubbly smile.

"Morning Honeymaren! How're you doing?" Elsa quickly glanced at her like she was crazy, she didn't understand how she could smile so brightly after what happened in Arendelle.

"Morning Anna, I am doing okay for now, just curious as to why you are here. Shouldn't you be in Arendelle?"

Anna sighed and looked away for a second, focusing on the laughter of the children that were playing a few meters away from them. 

"Well, I came here with Kristoff and the others to tell you of... an attack... that happened in Arendelle, but it seemed you and Elsa were occupied, so I told Yelana instead and waited till' morning to inform you two."

A deep blush formed on both of the girls cheeks, making them look down at their feet awkwardly. Kristoff and Yelana both raised a suggestive eyebrow at them.