19 - Howls in the Wind

A/N Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year lovelies! I'm alive... I know how weird. I hope your holidays are going nicely considering the 'wonderful' virus going around at the moment.

"I will kill every last living being in this kingdom, as long as it means that you suffer."

Elsa merely glared at the enlarged wolf, not fazed by the immediate freezing of the people around her. They were fearful, but she wasn't going to let her doubts and fears take over her now, she had learnt her lessons time and time again and she was done running. The Fifth Spirit shuffled her feet so they were shoulder width apart, left leg further back than her right, lifting her hands up so they loosely were ahead of her in a fighting stance, ready to protect whoever she could.

"I'm done running. I am done not letting others help me when I'm on my journies. I am so DONE with my own misery. My mind may be twisted in its own right, but it does not compare to the insanity that is yours. I am here to take you down, so far down that you cannot stand no longer." The blonde girl spat, narrowing her eyes at the large creature. The Sixth Spirit merely scoffed in return- well as much as a wolf form could- and shook its head. It began slowly, almost teasingly, tiptoeing out of the large doorway. 

"Well then, make me kneel child." An almost distant voice boomed. Purple ghouls then began leaking through the walls like water droplets. They immediately stretched out to Anna, Honeymaren and the rest of the group. Elsa's eyes widened as she came up with an on spot plan. She splurted ice barriers around the room for cover and then yelled for Anna.

"Anna! Here, for Honeymaren and you! Make sure Kristoff is somewhere safe while all of this happens." With a flick of her fingers she coherced two long ice swords, well one of them ore of a spear for Maren, gently throwing them to her sister. She knew both Maren and Anna had weapons, but her ice was tremendously stronger.

When the blonde girl turned back around, she had to quickly jump out of the way, as the large wolf pounced at her with a vicious growl, its large paws inches from clawing into her sides and ripping her apart. She did not have a plan to defeat the Spirit, and did not know how to make it go away. Elsa absentmindedly decided that deep thinking would have to wait, and she was just going to fight until she could somehow trap or pin the giant creature down.

The Sixth Spirit ran into a nearby wall with a shaking crash. The large chandelier on the ceiling came crashing down with a large shatter. It then began to stumble back onto its feet, preparing for another attack on Elsa.

On the opposite side of the now wrecked hall, Anna was sawing off the last of Han's rope. "If you so dare even go an inch near me, my family or my sister, I will be shoving this sword up your-"

"Okay Princess-"

"Queen Anna to you."

Hans sighed, hiding his curiosity. "Okay Queen Anna. Trust me, I want this creature gone as much as you do. If it lives, it will continue to haunt both your family and mine. I think I have an idea how to defeat it, however. There was a time where the Spirit wrongfully possessed me, and instead of taking control of me and seeing my memories, I saw its memories. And turns out, your grandfather's father battled it long ago, in the same room we are, basically. Your great-grandfather had to blast it with troll magic and recite a certain phrase, and show no fear, as fear make the spell shaky it seemed. However I think Elsa's icy spirit magic can work in its place. I-It was all a blur...but... honestly this is all we have."

Anna raised an eyebrow, collecting herself and glancing at her injured husband that was hunched over a few metres from the throne in the corner of the room.  Kristoff's presence realligned her thought process and allowed her to once again think clearly. She continued on.