Chapter 1: We meet again

12/14/2019 the accident happened
Lee Eun Bi P.O.V
As the car smashed into a lamp post causing it to fall, the last word before I blacked out was "Saranghae Darling." I'm resting in hospital, I didn't get hurt well besides the scratches, but they weren't deep. My mum's friend Aunt Suzy, is letting me stay at her house until I turn 25.
I'm 17, my names Lee Eun Bi, I hate bitchy girls and guys that use girls for her body. Let me just say I HATE FRIENDS ESPECIALLY FAKES! I finished school and gotten a job. I've had a really shitty life, but my boss at Venus Café which is where I work is really nice. Kim Jessica, my boss, is like a sister to me, she helps me with problems.
~In The Car~
The car trip was really quiet throughout, as soon as I arrived I saw HIM, my rival, my enemy, my bully. Kim Myungsoo aka L was my bully at elementary school, he's also the biggest dick and player in the world. 'Eh he's hotter now! Aish what am I thinking snap out of it Eun Bi!'
"Yah we meet again Rain!" He smirked. He always calls me that because 1. Bi is rain and 2. I use to cry a lot -.-
"Aish shut up dick nob!"
~Flashback~
Elementary school
"Kim Myungsoo will you go out with me?" I asked.
"Psh wae your an ugly nerd," he hissed.
Soon after that he became cold and then started bullying me.
~End of flashback~
Aunt Suzy made him show my room, he opened it and it was really something. The theme was pink and blue, it had a bathroom and a walk in wardrobe! L started coming towards me and I backed away. 'Shit I'm at the wall, Ottoke!!!' He leaned in, "I'm going to make your life HELL for you Rain." He then smirked😏 making me furious and kneeing him in the leg.
"PERVET NEVER EVER DO THAT AGAIN OR ELSE YOUR BALLS WILL BE KNEED!"
He was now on the floor groaning, "You lil bitch!
Kim Myungsoo P.O.V
I guess she's still got her bitchy guts, but she is hot, I mean she used to be a nerd👓. An ugly and bitchy one. Arrrrhhh my leg!!!!! Hell for her starts now!
"Eun Bi and L, time for dinner!!!!" Umma shouted.
"Ne!" We both shout back. Before we both left we glared at each other.
End of chapter 1!!!!!! Hope you liked it and sorry if it's short😁 Plz vote😊 ❤️SARANGHAE❤️