Intro

It was just a normal day in fairy tale. Natau and Grey fighting, Erza was eatign her cake. Juvia stalking grey, Lucy talking to Levy about her book drinking a strawberry shack, and everyone else doing their own thing. When a cloud of purple smoke appered on the stage making everyone stop and stare.

When the smoke cleared a 6ft wolf with a snake resting over their shoulders was smack dab in the middle of the stage. The wolf has a pitch black coat, glowing green eyes and purple streaks in the fur. The snake has sliver/blue scales and glowing red eyes.

"Hello people of fairy tail my name is Luna. I'm here to show you alternte versions of yourselves. You have no choice. I will be bringing in some other people because they are also invalved or I just want to see how they react. Any questions?" The wolf said standing.

"Besides the fact you are a talking 6ft wolf with a snake, I just want to know why us?" Gramps asked from the second floor railing.

"The snake is named Loki, after the norse god of mischif. And to answer why you. Well you guys deserve to know what they have gone threw. You guys deserve to know what your friends have to deal with," Luna explained with a sad look on her face.

With that explination Luna stomped her front right leg and a lot of people showed up. Lucy saw her dad causing her to hide behind Natsu. With Natsu holding her trying to calm her down.

After another expination on what's going on everyone sat down to watch.

Luna was still on the stage when she said, "Ok while we are here time has stoped. So no matter how long we are here you will not miss anything and will not be missed. I will also let you guys choose the one's we watch after the first one. I will also explain the a little bit of the backround of what will be played. Ok?" 

Everyone nodded. Luna sommened a glowing orb and sent it to the stage causing it to explode into a big flash of light.