King

After they all calmed down Luna stepped up to the stage.

"Ok before I let you pick one I'm going to give you all clean cloth," Luna then snapped her fingers and everyone got clean slightly different clothes.

She then summoned the orbs with a stomp of her foot, "Your turn Angel."

The white haired girl stood up and poked one making it got to the stage.

'King'

"This one is sung by Angel and it about the Orasion Ses but it's sad. It's also similar to what happened to yours," Luna then took her seat next to midnight taking his hand and giving it a reasuring squease.

'You're alone,

You're on your own,

So what,

Have you gone blind,

Have you forgotten what you have and what is your?

(The screen showed younger versions of the six being taken from their homes and familys to be taken to the tower of heaven. Some never knowing if their silblings got away or were in a different part of the tower.)

"Wait Richie/Sora?" Wally and Yukio ask standing up.

"Wally/ Yuki?" Hoteye and Angel said also standing up.

They all nodded then ran to give each other hugs.

After they calmed down and took a seat the viewing continued.

'Glass half empty, 

Glass half full,

Well either way you won't be going thirsty,

Count your blessings not your flaws,

You've got it all.'

(The screen shoed each one of them making a wish and what the wish was.)

All in attendence felt really bad for these guys, understanding how they became what they were.

'You lost your mind in the sound,

There's so much more,

You can reclaim your crown,

You're in control,

Rid of the monsters inside your head,

Put all your faults to bed,

You can be king again.

(It showed the kids discovering their magic. Then a younger brain came and planting bad ideas in their heads. Then Cobra had the lacrma implanted, Hoteye changed his look, Angel got a few keys, Racer kept running around, and Midnight was holding his head like he was going crazy.)

All of them looked down when they saw what happened in their past. 

Loki slithered over Cobra's shoulders and gave him a snake hug, Wally and Yuki gave their siblings hugs, and Luna pulled Midnight into a hug. 

The others in the room gave them all a sympathetic look.

'You don't get what this is about,

You're too wrapped up in your self-doudt,

You've got that young blood,

Set it free.

(The screen showed them all playing as kids before the screen cracked and shattered.)

"I miss those times," All but Brain said sad.

This caused sad looks from the others.

'You've got it all, 

You lost your mind in the sound,

There's so much more,

You can reclaim your crown,

You're in control, 

Rid of the monsters inside your head,

Put all your faults to bed,

You can be king.'

(The screen showed them escaping the tower. Then it showed flashes of them changing and growing into the Orasion Ses they all know.)

"I was wondering how you all got out," Erza said putting her pointer finger on her chin.

The rest of Team Natsu nodded inagreement.

'There's method to my madness,

There's no logic in your sadness,

You don't gain a single thing from misery,

Take it from me.'

(The screen zoomed into Midnight showing his nightmares. They were enough to make a grown man scream.)

"Mid why didn't you tell us you still had nightmares?" Angel asked coming to sit on the other side of his pillow. 

"Didn't want to bother you guys," Midnight whispered looking down.

Cobra hit him on the back of the head saying, "We are the only family we have after the tower. We tell each other everything and help each other. Got that?"

Midnight looked up and smiled noding.

What they forgot was the others in the room looking at them sadly.

'You've got it all,

You lost your mind in the sound,

There's so much more,

You can reclaim your crown,

You're in control,

Rid of the monsters inside your head,

Put all your faults to bed,

You can be king.'

(It showed them fighting, displaying their magic, then it cut to night. Them all in their rooms looking sad trying to find something to bring light to their lives again.)

They each shed a tear. Not going unnoticed by the others in the room.

'You've got it all,

You lost your mind in the sound,

There's so much more,

You can reclaim your crown,

You're in control,

Rid of the monsters inside your head,

Put all your faults to bed, 

You can be king again.'

(The screen cut to the kids with happy smiles before their in the tower. They faded away to show slightly older versions with tears in their eyes and dirt everywhere. Then they faded to show them as teens after getting out, all in crazy clothes and Midnight asleep on his pillow. Then finally they faded showing them as they are now, but the screen flashed showing their inner hell.)

The Ses broke down.

The others were very upset about what they went through.

The others from the tower went over pulling them into hugs and crying with them.