Castle

'Castle'

"This one is about Mira, Erza, and Lucy. All three of them are singing," Luna said sitting with Midnight on his pillow and Loki shifted back into his snake form and coiled in Cobra's lap.

(The screen opened up to show Mira in a white dress with black armer on her cheat and shoulders, Erza in a blood red dress with grey armer in the same places, and Lucy in a black dress with gold armer in the same places.)

"I have those clothes!" The three girls exclaimed pointing at the screen.

Luna snapped her fingers and with a flash they were in those armored dresses.

M, 'Sick of all these people talking,

Sick of all this noise,

Tired of all these cameras flashing,

Sick of being poised, 

Beggin for a fist around it,

Already choking on my pride,

So there's no use crying about it.'

(The screen shows the girls in a crowed of people whispering and taking pictures. It then switched back to them in armor, each pulling out a sword. Mira had a gold sword with black demons etched into it. Erza had a silver sword with red blood drops etched into it. And Lucy had an obsidan sword with gold stars etched into it.)

"Love the wepons!" Erza, Minerva, and Kagura cried.

Everyone else rolled their eyes at them.

E, 'I'm headed straught for the castle,

They wanna make me their queen,

And there's an old man sitting on the throne that's,

Saying that i probably shouldn't be so mean,

I'm headed straight for the castle,

They've got the kingdom locked up,

And there's an old man sitting on the throne that's,

Saying I should probably keep my pretty mouth shut,

Straight for the castle.'

(It showed the girls fighting an army. Them all using their swords but also different things. Mira throwing glowing black orbs at people, Lucy throwing glowing stars, and Erza throwing red glowing dagers. It then cut to Laxus's father sitting on a throne, it then a castle, then back to the girls.)

"After the raven tail I'm not suprised," Laxus commented.

Everyone else in Fairy Tail nodded getting confused looks from the others.

L, 'Oh, all the minutes passing,

Sick of feeling used,

If you wanna break these walls down,

You're gonna get bruised,

Now my neck is open wide,

Beggin for a fist around it,

Already choking on my pride,

So there's no use crying about it.'

(The girls turned into silowets showing broken hearts surrounded by walls, then they go back to fighting.)

"Why are the girls hearts broken?" Natsu asked pulling Lucy closer to him.

"Watch and you'll find out," Luna yelled from her place.