Sucker for Pain

"Next?" Luna questioned.

Getting nods she summoned the orbs staying in her seat.

"Your turn Midnight," Luna said nudging him.

He just sent a blast of magic at the orbs causing one to go to the stage.

'Sucker for pain'

"Midnight's singing. It's also about the Orasion Ses." 

She got nods before it started.

(The screen opened up to Midnight in a warehouse with the members playing instraments. Cobra-Lead guitar, Angel-key board, Racer-Drums, Hoteye-base guitar, and Midnight-singing.)

'I torture you,

Take my hand through the flames,

I torture you,

I wanna chain you up,

I wanna tie you down,

I'm just a sucker for pain.'

(Midnight had a sidistic spark in his eyes and swayed slowly till the beat picked up.)

"You know you are sidistic right," Angel pointed out to Midnight because of the looks he got.

"Very much aware. I'm also homisidle," Midnight said in a all to cheerful voice.

"I can agree with that," Luna and Loki smiled holding their hands up with shit-eating grins.

The others just gave them a withering look. Midnight gave them high 5s. Before anyone could do anything else the music played more.

(Midnight started break dancing, the others that can dance and play were dancing.)

'I'm a sucker for pain,

I got the squad tatted on me from my neck to my ankles,

Pressure from the man got us all in rebellion,

We gon' go to war,

Yeah,

Without failure,

Do it for the fam dog,

Ten toes down dog,

Love and the loyalty that's what we stand for,

Alienated by society,

All this pressure,

Give me anxiety,

World go against us,

So we put the world on our shoulders.'

(Midnight showed of a celtic tattoo on his shoulder. He just kept jumping and doing some really cool dance moves.)

Midnight grabbed Luna who grabbed Loki, who grabbed Cobra and so on till all the Ses where up and dancing.

They were all dancing around each other with Midnight and Luna in the middle.

"You guys are really good," Mira called getting smiles in return.

'I torture you,

Take my hand through the flames,

I torture you,

I'm a slave to your games,

I'm just a sucker for pain,

I wanna chain you up,

I wanna tie you down,

I'm just a sucker for pain.'