Battle Scars

The screen flashed showing a heart. 

Battle Scars

"Ok guys this is about team Natsu and this is your universe," Luna explained, "This is Natsu singing."

Before anyone could say anything the video started.

'This is an anthem for the homesick, 

For the beaten,

The lost,

The broken,

The defeated.'

(The screen showed lucy with scars on her back, Natsu's scars on is neck and chest, Erzas missing eye and her scars on her back, and Grey with frost bite scars on his waist and lower back.)

"How can Natsu sing and are those scars real?" Gramps asked.

"He's always been able to sing. He just doesn't do it in front of most," Lucy explained showing her scars along with the others.

EVeryone was shocked to see the scars on their bodys and the fact Lucy knew Natsu could sing. 

"How did you know he could sing?" Lisanna asked giving her the stink eye for not knowing something about him.

"When Ican't sleep because of nightmares Natsu sings to calm me down and go back to sleep," Lucy explained sitting back down with her team, right next to Natsu with his arm wraped around her waist.

That shocked everyone speechless, letting the video continue.

'A song for the heartsick, 

For the stand by's,

Living life in the shadow of a goodbye...'

(The screen showed Lucy looking sad in the shadow of the door to her fathers office being ignored as a little kid. Then you see Naysu in the woods Hiding behind trees trying to get away from something before he met Igneel. Then Grey hiding in the distruction of his village form Delliora. And finally Erza in a cell with some other kids trying to blend in to the shadows.)

Everytime one of them saw themselves they flinched causing the others to pullthe into a hug shocking everone else.

'Do you remember when we learn how to fly? 

We'd play make believe,

We were young and had time on ourside,

You're stuck on the ground,

Got lost can't be found,

Just remember that you're still alive.'

(The screen showed all four of them learning magic and then each of them walking into the fairy tail guild and joining the family.)

This caused everyone to smile. The four smiled remembering this and all that has happened since.

'I'll carry you home,

No you're not alone,

Keep marching on,

This is worth fighting for, 

You know we've all got battle scars,

You've had enough,

But just don't give up,

Stick to your guns,

You are worth fighting for,

You know we've all got battle scars,