See you again

"Aquarius your turn," Aquarius got up and hit one with a lot of water.

'See you again'

"Ok a little sad. This is Lucy singing about Aquarius after her key broke," Lucy looked at the broken key around her neck. Then smiled at Aquarius sitting next to Squrpio, getting one in return.

Luna sat back down and let the screen play.

(The screen came on to show Lucy crying over Aquarius' broken key in her apartment.)

'It's been a long day without you, 

My friend,

And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again,

We've come a long way from where we began,

Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again,

When I see you again.'

(The screen flashed to show a crying Lucy around 6 or 7. She sommoned Aquarius telling her what happened to her mom. Aquarius let a few tears slip down her face, then pulled Lucy into a hug trying to calm both of them down.)

Everyone who has ever met Aquarius looked at her shocked at how she reacted and helped Lucy like that. 

Aquarius summoned some water and splashed everyone making them go back to the screen.

'Damn, 

Who knew all the planes we flew,

Good things we've been through,

That I'll be standing right here,

Talking to you about another path I,

Know we loved to hit the road and laugh,

But something told me that it wouldn't last,

Had to switch up look at things different see the bigger picture,

Those were the days hard work forever pays now I see you in a better place.'

(It showed Lucy growing up, getting new spirits, but always summoned Aquarius when she needed to talk about the stuff with her dad. It even showed Aquarius telling her to run and Lucy doing as she was told.)

"This is why Aquarius will always be my best friend. I may have more friends now, but Aquarius will always be my first and best friend," Lucy said getting up and pulling Aquarius into a hug. Which she returned before they both going back to their seats.

'How could we not talk about family when family's all we got?

Everything I went through you were standing there by my side,

And now you gonna be with me for the last ride.'

(The screen shows a younger teen Lucy before Fairy Tail telling her spirits that they are the only family she has. It then shows Lucy joining Fairy Tail and adding more spirits and people to her family.)

"That's true. My spirits are my family and so is Fairy Tail," Lucy pointed out smiling at them.

She got the biggest smiles ever from her spirits.

"And this is why you are the best celestial mage any of us have ever come across," Loke said giving Lucy a hug before going back to Aires. All the spirits nod in agreement to his statement.

'It's been along day with out you,

My friend,

And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again,

We've come along way from where we began,

Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again,

When I see you again.'

(The screen flashed to the fight with Bora, Galoona Island, the Phantom Lord thing, and Lucy meeting the celestial spirit king and summoning all her spirits trying to save Loke.)

Every single person in the room, aside from the spirits, Luna, Loki, and Lucy, looked at the girl shocked.

"You guys know that's only the beginning right?" Lucy asked causing a few to faint.

Luna laughed shaking her head waking them up so they could continue.

'First you both go out your way,

And vibe is feeling strong and what's,

Small turn to a friendship,

A friendship,

Turn into a bond and that bond will never,

Be broken and the love will never get lost,

And when sisterhood comes first then the line,

Will never be crossed established it on our own,

When that line had to be drawn and that line is what,

We reach so remember me when I'm gone.'

(The screen showed flashes of the tower of heaven with the unison raid, Natsu in dragon force, the battle of Fairy Tail, Eolas, and Taruo Island.)

"Your life is just getting crazier and crazier blondie," Sting said in shock.

"Well what do you expect I'm in Fairy Tail. YOUR BLONDE TOO!" Lucy started in a 'duh' tone till she yelled the last part.

A few more fainted.

'How could we not talk about family when family's all that we got?

Everything I went through you were standing there by my side,

And you gonna be with me for the last ride.'

(The screen showed some of the 12 saphrons then it switched to Lucy and Aquarius arguing on the battle feild.) 

"Oh no," Lucy looked at the screen sadly.

Aquarius was also looking at the screen sad.

Natsu pulled Lucy into a hug and Squrpio did the same with  Aquarius.

'So let the light guide your way hold every memory,

As you go and every road you take will always lead you home.'

(Aquarius finally got Lucy to stop arguing and do as she said. She sacrifced herself for Lucy causing the key to break. Lucy collapsed on to her knees sobbing over the key as the fighting ended.)

The spirits cried for their friend.

Lucy and Aquarius cried into their boyfriends chests.

'It's been a long day without you, 

My friend,

And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again,

We've come along way from where we began,

Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again,

When I see you again.'

(The screen flashed threw them laughing and smiling at each other. It then cut to Lucy crying in her apartment. She got up and made the key into a necklace and out it on with a small smile.)

"Cool but sad," Cancer said getting nods of agreement.

Happy flew over to Lucy trying to make her smile, which worked.