Intermission

When Luna woke up Midnight was snugguled up to her fur and everyone else was still asleep. She nudged him awake and told him to keep quiet. He sat up letting her go. She went and woke Loki up. When she saw he was awake Luna took off running around the beds howling and jumping on people.

Everyone woke up screaming. Luna got to the stage with Loki and fell over laughing their asses off. In a puff of smoke the two turned into humans.

Luna is a 5'4, 16 year old girl. Her hair is as black as her wolf's but had a grey ombrie at the bottom half. She still had the glowing green eyes. She was wereing and army green hooded sweater, an army jacket, black ripped jeans, and black combat boots.

Loki is a 6', 17 year old boy. His hair is silver with a strip of black, his glowing red eyes, a black sweater with a silver snake coiled on it, a black leather jacket, black ripped jeans, and silver combat boots.

"What the hell!?!" Laxus screamed.

It took a while for them to calm down but when they did they explained, "Guys I'm a shape shifter and a very powerful mage. Loki here is my familer. And with me being me i cast a spell on him so he could change into a human when he wants. My wolf didn't want to be out anymore so she had me shift back."

"Cool!" Many exclamed.

"So what magic do you use?" Gramps asked looking at Luna.

Luna and Loki looked at each other and shruged, "M, Z will you guys come down here to help me explain this!"

After she said that Mavis and Zeref came down from high in the rafters. They stood on either side of her and gave her a hug.

Luna stepped forword and started to floot off the ground, "Ok for you to understand and believe me I will show you my magical core. "A glowing light came from her then condenced into a ball the size of a baseball with every coloer imagineable sworling in it. "The size and color of a person's magical core depends on their potintal and what magic you use. "Luna looked at Mavis and Zeref and they flooted and showed their cores. "If you look ay Mavis her's is white with a few different colors, that shows she is a powerful mage and what magic she uses. When you look at Zeref's, you'll see it's bigger than hers and it is grey with black sworls, that shows he is more powerful than Mavis and the curse of his magic. It causes him to go crazy at different points in time then back." Luna explained shocking everyone. "Now look at mine it's bigger than both and sworling with many colors. This shows that I'm more powerful and that i know a lot of magic," Luna said placing the cores back where they belong. She shared a look with Mavis and Zeref, they huged her then went back to the rafters.

"Team Natsu, Levy, Gajeel, and Juvia come up here," Said people got to the stage only to start flooting. Juvia had a ball of water flooting infront of her and Grey had an ine crystal. "Juvia has water magic and Grey has ice." Gajeel had a grey dragon wrapped around a piece of metal and Levy ad words flashing. "Gajeel is an iron dragon slayer and Levy a scriped mage." Erza had different wepons and armors flashing. "Erza is a very powerful requip mage." Natsu has a red dragon wrapped around some fire and Lucy had a galixy. "Natsu is a fire dragon slayer and Lucy is a celestial mage. If she tried she could do more than summon spirits. If you want I'll help you later," Lucy smiled and nodded.

Luna glowed again, when it subsided every animal imaginable with different elements, a demon, god, fairy, and a lot more, anything you could think of it was sworling around her. "I am a mage that can do any and all magic." She then let them disapper and floot down to the ground. "I ware limiters so my magic power doesn't hurt anyone," She said pulling her sleaves up revealing to many limiters to count with different things etched into them.

Everyone was shocked speechless staring at her. She smirked and disappered, reappering behind them and howled so loud some hearing was lost. 

She then reappered on the stage. This time she had a wolf tail and ears on her head. "Ok moving on," She then stomped her foot summoning the orbs. 

"Ok Elfmen pick," Elfmen stood up and punched one to the screen.