Silent scream

Silent scream

"Ok in this one there is no magic or guilds. You guys are in a high school called Fairytale. Lucy is being abused but her father that is all the background I'm giving you," Luna explained jumping to her seat in the rafters not giving them a chance to say anything.

(The screen cut to a small room with a girl in her bed showing Lucy with black hair with purple strikes in it. She changed to a black and white striped top with black ripped jeans and combat boots.)

"I actually like this clothes," Lucy said breacking the silence that come over everyone.

'I'm caught up in your expectations,

You're trying to make me live your dream,

But I'm causing you so much frustrations,

And you only want the best for me.'

(The screen showed Lucy with a messenger bag over her shoulder creeping down the stairs, showing her angry parents yelling at each other. She turned around went to her room and climbed out the window.)

"Yep that's about right," Lucy commented seeing the fight.

Natsu wrapped her in his arms trying to reasure her.

Everyone else looked increduously at Mr. Heartfelia in the back. Who only had a blank look on his face. 

'You're wanting me to show more interest,

To always keep a big bright smlie,

Be that pinky little perfect princess,

But I'm not that type of child.'

(The screen showed Lucy walking down the street, she turned a corner to show Natsu walking out of a house yelling at the people inside, then started walking together. Natsu was in cloths similar to Lucy but with a leather jacket and had a lip pearcing.) 

"Wow you don't look half bad flame brian," Grey said patting him on the back in nothing but his boxers.

"You lost your cloths again you purvey popsicle," Natsu pointed out causing Grey to flip running around trying to find them.

'And the storm is rising inside of me,

Dontcha feel that our worlds collide? 

It's getting harder to breathe,

It hurts deep inside.'

(Lucy and Natsu get to school with her going in and him going to a park.)

"Um why isn't Natsu going in?" the oh so innocent Wendy asked. 

"Here Natsu is trying to get back at his parent by not going," Lucy explained gaining a nod in return. 

'Just let me be, 

Who I am, 

It's what you really need to understand, 

And I hope so hard for the pain to go away.'

(Lucy is walking the halls with faceless people whispered about her. The screen showed the words, 'Slut, Emo, Cutter.')

"What the hell," Everyone shouted shocked this happened to the girl.

'And it's torturing me,

But I can't break free,

So I cry and cry, 

But just won't get out,