Thnks fr th Mmrs

After Luna was told what happened by Loki. She got off the ground and summened the orbs.

She looked around then focused on Juvia, "Juvia pick one please."

She got up and walked around then tutched one sending it to the stage.

'Thnks fr th Mmrs'

"No shocker here. This one is Grey singing and Juvia is involved," Luna explained settling down next to Midnight on his pillow.

'I'm gonna make you bend and break,

(it sent you to me without wait)

Say a prayer,

But let the good times roll,

In case god doesn't show,

(let the good times roll, let the good times roll.)'

(The screen opened up to Grey on stage with no shirt, pants, and his cross neckless. Natsu on the drums, Laxus on lead guitar, and Rogue on bass.)

This got a lot of drpped jaws and stares.

'And I want these words to make things right,

But it's the wrongs that make the words come to life,

Who does he think he is?

If that's the worst you got,

Better put your fingers back to the key.'

(The screen cut to Grey hanging out with Juvia then them kissing.)

"Gruvia," Mira and Lucy cheered getting both to blush.

"Shh," Midnight said causin many to look at him. They saw Luna spralled across him and his pillow asleep. After theysaw her they all had sheepish looks.

'One night and one more time,

Thanks for the memories even though they weren't so great,

He tastes like you, 

Only sweeter,

Yeah,

And one more time,

Thanks for the memories,

See,

He tastes like you,

Only sweeter,

Oh oh oh oh.'

(It switched to Grey and Juvia dancing in a club. In the back round you could see Laxus with Mira, Natsu with Lucy, and Rouge with Kagura.)

Sting looked at Rouge when he saw the thing with Kagura only to grin at seeing a slight blush on his face.

'Been looking forward to the futures,

But my eye sight is going bad,

In this crystal ball,

It's always cloudy except for,

(except for)

When you look into the past, 

(look into the past)

One night stand,

(one night stand oh.)'

(It showed Gruvia on a roof top talking then Juvia started doing par core across different roof tops with Grey fallowing.)

"That was awesome. Can you do that here?" Happy asked flying above their heads.

They both nodded standing up and started doing par core. At one point got into the rafters with out their magic, then jumped down giving each other a hi5.

Everyone applauded them making Luna jump awake. She looked around before laying back down.

'(they say)

I only think in the form of crunching numbers,

In hotel rooms,

Collecting page six lovers,

Get me out of my mind,

Get you out of those cloths,

I'm a liner away,

From getting into the mood.'

(Both Grey and Juvia get random numbers form people only to crush them and throw them away. Then Grey and Juvia walk into a bedroom closing the door behind them.)

Fairy tail was picking on the fire truck red faced members, laughing their asses off.

'One night and one more time,

Thanks of the memories even they weren't so great,

He tastes like you, 

Only sweeter,

One night,

Yeah,

And one more time,

Thanks for the memories,

See,

He tastes like you,

Only sweeter oh.'

(Gruvia is seen making out in many different places.)

Gruvia looks like blood will fall out of their eyes and ears that's how much they're blushing.

Fairy tail just snikered.

'(one night one more time)

One night one more time,

Thanks for the memories even though they weren't so great,

He tastes like you,

Only sweeter,

One night, 

Yeah,

And one more time,

(one night one more time)

Thanks for the memories,

See,

He tastes like you,

Only sweeter,

Oh oh oh.'

(The screen cuts back to the stage with Grey grabbing Juvia's hand from back stage and got her to dance. After the last note he pulled her into a kiss.)

Gruvia has pasted out from the teasing.

Everyone was laughing at their miss fortune.

"Ok guys go to sleep. We all need it," Luna announced summoning a bunch of beds and switching them out with the chairs.

Luna stayed with Midnight on his magic pillow. Natsu was sleeping with lucy like normal. Loki stayed with Cobra. Mira with Laxus, Wendy and Romeo on seprit beds naext to each other, Gruvia together, and same with Gale. Everyone else were sleeping with their significant other or alone.