Older

When Luna woke up she grabbed an already Loki and Midnight and dragged them to the stage. She snapped her fingers and a bucket was hanging above everyone's head then spilled waking them up with a scream.

The three just laughed having Luna vanish the water and giving them new cloths and changing the beds into chairs.

Luna stayed on stage letting the boys go back to their seats.

"Freed your turn," Luna summoned the orbs and waiting till it hit the stage.

'Older'

"This one is about Laxus, I'm singing this one," Luna then went to her seat.

'I used to shut my door while my motherr screamed in the kitchen,

I'd turn the music up,

Get high and try not to listen,

To every little fight,

'Cause neither one was right.'

(A 5 year-old Laxus was shown looking at both of his parents in the kitchen yelling and screaming at each other. He turned around and ran to his room, closing the door quietly. He sat down on the floor resting his back on the door as he put his headphones on and closed his eyes and let a tear slip out.)

Fairy Tail all gave him a sad look. His face was like stone, but hid fingers were messing with the cord of his headphones. 

Mira saw this and grabbed his hand and giving it a squeeze.

'I swore I'd never be like them,

But I was just a kid back then.'

(They saw little Laxus mouth the words 'I'll never be like them.' The screen loses its color then a teen Laxus walks in front of the frozen, grey picture and shook his head sadly at his younger self before walking away.)

Mira still holding his hand gave him a hug.

Gramps looked sadly at hid grandson.

'The older I get the more that I see,

My parents aren't heroes,

They're just like me,

And loving is hard,

It don't always work,

You just try your best not to get hurt,

I used to be mad nut now I know,

Sometimes it's better to let someone go,

It just hadn't hit me yet,

The older I get.'

(The grey screen flashed with color showing a teen Laxus at the guild with his headphones on watching Mira and Erza fight. Then it cuts to Laxus's mother talking to him and said, "Loving is hard and it doesn't always work, you just try not to get hurt." Laxus looked mad, but got up and went to his room. She got up and grabed a few bags walking out the door. The screen freezes eith her half way out. Then a Laxus that looked like the one in the crowd was shown looking at the door sadly.)

Laxus' mask broke causing him to cry silently looking at the screen.

Mira was giving him a lot of hugs.

Gramps went from his seat and gave them both hugs.

Everyone else just looked at them sadly.

'I used to wonder why,

Why they could never be happy,

I used to close my eyes and pray for a whole 'nother family,

Where everything was fine,

One that felt like mine.'

(The older Laxus stayed but the grey screen continued going. It showed the teen with headphones on with his head in his hands. It goes into his head showing a bright happy family that then cracked showing the dark one underneath.)

Lucy got up and walked to Laxus and said, "I know how you feel. If you wanna talk anytime you can talk to me. I know we both hate pity so I won't show any."

Laxus noded with a small smile.

Lucy smiled back then went back to her seat next to Natsu.

'I swore I'd never be like them,

But I was just a kid back then.'

(The older Laxus just shook his head at his younger self swaring.)

Laxus stopped crying but Mira and gramps wouldn't let go, and he was ok with that.

'The older I get the more that I see,

My parents aren't heroes,

They're just like me,

And loving is hard,

It don't always work,

You just try your best not to get hurt,

I used to be mad but now I know,

Sometimes it's better to let someone go,

It just hadn't hit me yet,

The older I get.'

(The screen shows a teen Laxus his mom left, then his dad left. It then showed the pric he turned into.)

"Ok now I understand why you were such a pric," Natsu commented earning a hit from Lucy to the back of the head.

'The older I get the more that I see,

My parents aren't heroes,

They're just like me,

And loving is hard,

It don't always work,

You just try your best not to get hurt,

I used to be mad but now I know,

Sometimes it's better to let someone go,

It just hadn't hit me yet,

The older I get.'

(Brief flashes of the battle of Fairy Tail, Touro Island, and the GMGs were shown. Then little, teen, and adult Laxus are shown. Two had the headphones on. The younger ones faded away to show Laxus smiling with Mira holding his hand with the whole guild standing in front of the guild hall.)

Fairy Tail smiled at him getting one in return.

Luna let them have a few minutes to talk and get over what happened.