Wonderful life

The moment Luna stepped on stage the orbs appeared.

"Levy your turn," She got up and looked around till she found a promising one sending it to the stage, going back to her seat next to Gajeel.

'Wonderful life'

"Levy is sining to Gajeel," was the only explanation they got.

(The screen opened up to show Levy and Gajeel in the snow and winter gear. Levy smiled grabbing his hand pulling him along.)

'Take a look around,

And see the world we think we know,

Then look closer,

There's more to life then meets the eye,

A beauty to behold,

It's all moch bigger than you know,

It's only just brginning to unfold,

So let it all unfold.'

(Levy pulled Gajeel around town, pointing out different things: kids playing, the snow, the crowd doing thier thing. She then took off in the direction of the woods with Gajeel hot on her heals.)

"Gale!" Lucy and Mira cheered.

"You guys are so cute," Wendy said in a smal voice making them blush.

The ones who saw them laughed.

'For beyond all reason in your mind,

There's a world mysterious,

There for you to find,

All the questions,

That we always have,

All we are is curious,

There's nothing wrong with that,

So go 'round every corner,

Search every part of the sky,

'Cause a life that's full of wonder,

Is a wonderful life.'

(Both got to the woods. Levy showed him a fox hole full of hybernating foxes, Old birds nests, and a bunch of trees with frozen water droplets hanging from the branckes.)

The others were struck with the beauty of the place.

"Ok next winter I'm going to the woods with a camera," Lucy vowed wanting pictures.

"Give me copes," Mira ordered gaining a nod.

'Dig beneath the surface,

Find the lessons there to learn,

And then dig deeper,

Feed your intuition,

Don't leave any stone unturned,

Be the seeker of the truth,

Listen when you hear it calling you,

You know it's calling you.'

(Levy walked into a cave showing Gajeel a hybernating bear, but before he could run she pointed to the 3 cubs next to her. She then left showing a snake hole and pulled said snake out to show Gajeel the sleeping serpent. She out it back then walked to the frozen lake.)

"Um Levy are you fearless or do you have a death wish?" Wacoba asked, his smoke forming question marks.

"Neither. I know all these animals are in such a deap sleep that I know they won't wake up," Levy explained shrugging.

She got a few to anime fall with that one.

'Far beyond all reason in your mind,

There's a world mysterious,

There for you to find,

All these questions,

That we always have,

All we are is curious,

There's nothing wrong with that,

So go 'round every corner,

Search every part of the sky,

'Cause a life that's full of wonder,

Is a wonderful life.'

(Levy smiled then pushed Gajeel into the snow and took off. He looked shocked for a split second then jumped up with a smirk and chased after her. As he ran he go hit snow balls igniting a very fun snowball fight.)

"Looks like fun. Can't wait for winter," Romeo said rubbing his hands together with an evil smile on his face.

Wendy did the same scaring everyone.

'And the answers aren't that far away,

Look closer.'

(They both fell on to their backs with huge smiles on their faces laughing.)