Kids in the Dark

After a while the all out brawl stopped and Loki slithered down to the ground hissing to get everyones atintion.

"Ok my lovely's Luna's taking a nap up in the rafters so I'm here to be the host for now," Loki said summoning the orbs with a thump of his tail.

"Laxus, would you be a dear and pick one?" Laxus looked at the one's in front of him before shocking one, sending it to the stage.

Kids in the Dark

"Oh fun. I don't know much about it but I do know Laxus is singing this one," Loki then slithered over to Cobra and coiled on his lap.

Everyone shrugged and looked at the screen.

(The screen divided into four parts. In one Lucy was sitting in the floor with her knees pulled to her chest looking at her fighting parents. In another Mira was crying with her hands on her ears on her knees. Levy was hiding in a closet, and Wendy hiding under a bed.)

'(the kids in the dark, the kids in the dark.)

(the kids in the dark, the kids in the dark.)'

(A light appears in front of the girls getting them to stop crying.)

"Ok since when can you sing?" Gramps asked his grandson.

All he did was shrug and grunt.

'Here we are at the end of the road, 

A road that's quietly caving in,

Come to far to pretend that we don't,

We don't miss where we started,

Looking back,

I see a setting sun,

And watch my shadow fade into the floor,

I am left standing on the edge,

Wondering how we got this far,

How we got this far.'

(The screen showed the girls get up and case the light. The light meets together on a road with the sun setting on the back round with the girls hugging each other happy the others were ok.)

"Ok How are you so good at singing?" Mira asked turning to Laxus.

All he did was point to his head phones getting a nod of understanding from Mira.

'They left us alone,

The kids in the dark,

To burn out forever or light up a spark,

We come together,

State of the art,

We'll never surrender the kids in the dark,

So let the world sing.'

(The girls fallowed the light together. The wind up at a warehouse with muffled music being heard. The shared a look before shrugging and walked in.)

"Am I the only one wondering what the light is?" Levy questioned not getting an answer.

'What a shame,

What a shame,

Beautiful scars on critical veins,

Come together,

State of the art,

We'll never surrender the kids in the dark,

The kids in the dark.'