RETURN TO PHILADELPHIA

Violetta's POV

"Are we there already?" One of my playmates asked repeatly. "Damn! That driver going to kill her" Ruby commented, pushing me to look. I actually ignored everything around, my headphones were loud and music in it payed my whole attention. "Violetta!" she shouted a little and took them off. "Uh-what?" I asked, little shocked and she funny rolled her eyes "Rather nothing. Music and you, it's the most dangerous combination. Specially in bus."

I giggled after that "Sorry, but I just adore Bon Jovi. It's such a good band." She nodded "Yeah. And very hot band. Specially Jon..damn I really need to date him." I little laughed "And what about David, I thought you two were planning a wedding." She rolled her eyes "Yep, but we separated, he was really boring lately and annoying as hell too." I just smiled about this.

Ruby was my best friend, since I removed from Philadelphia and started live in America. She was very caring about me, but she was quite free about relationships. In month, she could have 8 boyfriends, what normal girl maybe would have in her whole life. But Ruby was picky and fly-through, so this was usual for her. But still, I loved her with my whole heart and I'm grateful for her. She isn't only my best friend, but she's very supportive playmate too.

As we removed to America, my mother planned for me already bright future of famous figure skater, because that was actually only one thing, I really did well. I agreed and spent my whole childhood on ice, improving enough. And now I'm here. One of the best young figure skaters, who ever apperead on ice. To be honest, I think, I'm not that good, but as we are keep on winning, I'm rather silent and try to pretend, I'm really feeling like the best.

But the entire point of skating was because of my father. When he was younger, he was figure skater on his own and he always wished me to continue in it. If only he could see me now..I think he would be proud about me and everything, I've made in his name. There's never a day, when I wouldn't miss my beloved father. And it hurted even more, to return in the town, where I losed him. All these memories and pain, it brought..but one thing was bright, very bright.

"C'mon Vi. You're 19 and you have no boyfriend! Although you have soo many male fans.." Ruby commented, pushing me to shoulder. "You know, I'll always love only one" I responded. "Ohhh I forgot, that childhood prince charming, huh? Baby, c'mon. He is already dating someone else, totally without memory about you" she said and although she meant it as a joke, it hurted me a little more, than I excepted. What if she was right? What if he already forgot about me? What if he haven't girlfriend, but even wife?!

But as I reminded our last meeting and all the happiness we went through, I couldn't believe he would ever forget me. He promised that. And I trusted him. "Girls! What about a little fun before competition?" Adele, my playmate, asked. "What do you mean?" Other of my playmates, Mary, asked. "I have tickets..to box! In Philadelphia is so many hot boxers, what about check some?" she explained, pointing at the tickets. My playmates excitingly shouted for YES, but I seemed really not interested.

"C'mon, it's going to be fun!" Ruby said, taking two tickets for herself and me. "If you say so" I shrugged and tried for smile. I planned go first on cemetery, visit my father's grave, but it seemed I'll have to wait and join them. "Boxers. Just muscular flirters" I thought and looked back over the window on road, putting my headphones back. If only I knew what a big surprise on that match awaits...

Here we are with new chapter and first POV. I guess Violetta's potrayal isn't that bad, I really tried make it great and interesting. Also, if you wondered we're in 70s-80s, so that explains bands like Bon Jovi etc. Anyways I hope you enjoyed at least a bit and I apologize for all my mistakes. Thank you so much for reading and leave me here some comments xoxo