SANDWICH DATE

Rocky's POV

"What about get sandwich or somethin'?" I asked Violetta as I was changing in locker room. "Well, why not? I'd love to" she replied and I excitingly putted my black jacket and hat, leaving locker room. She wanted put her hood on, but I stopped her "Don't, yo don't need that. If they try somethin', I will show em." She looked nervous, but then she putted it down and smiled at me "I hope you're running quickly enough." I smirked, putting cigarette off my mouth "Yo wanna see?" She laughed warmly, squeezing my hand "Let's rather get something to eat. I would die for cheesy sandwich with tomatoes!"

I chuckled and squeezed her hand back. We went to local sandwich shop and I nodded her to sit "I'll take it. Sure yo wanna only sandwich?" She nodded "Totally, but I can pay it on my own-" I quickly interrputed her "Don't yo dare!" She giggled about that and sat to one of boxes, close to window. When I get it, I walked to her and instead sitting infront of her, I sat right next to her. I would clearly see her blush after that. "Here yo go" I said, giving her sandwich and drink "Green tea, yo favourite."

She lightly smiled "You really know me properly!" I chuckled "Yo still surprised? I know yo more than myself." She giggled warmly and then started to eat. Watching her eating, was really cute. She always ate with such a happiness in eyes. Normal girl would have this happiness in eyes, when she buy new fancy handbag, but she had it by food or when she watched me. I totally adore that about she. On my own I had one classic sandwich, which I had finished in a while. Then she turned at me "Wanna taste my own? It's delicious."

"Yeah, if yo feed me" I chuckled and she funny rolled her eyes "You really didn't changed with this. You remember how it ended with that ice cream?" I chuckled and started to laugh, when I remembered, how I had broken arm and she had to feed me. When she feed me with ice cream it ended that it was way cold, so I spit it out. Well, normal girl would get mad, but Violetta only laughed about that and even apologized, she didn't warned me. This girl was just wonder, that never happened to me again. And now I was even more grateful, she's back. By my side.

She slowly putted piece of sandwich in my mouth to taste it. Actually I enjoyed much more her touching, than food. "Goodie" I said and noticed little ketchup on Violetta's lips. "Lemme..just here" I said, gently taking it down. She blushed and turned her eyes of mine, her nervousness was most adorable thing ever. "Done" I chuckled and she sweetly muttered "Thank you."

At the moment I realized how actually close we are. I had so many things to tell her. "Vi.." I started, but then I saw little girl running over us...

Violetta's POV

I felt Rocky's warm breath on my face, as he was nervous to tell me something. But then I noticed a known little girl running to me. "Violetta! Violetta!" she shouted happily. "Oh, hi Colette!" I said and tried for smile, although I was worried somebody will notice me. But shop was quite empty, only few people, who, fortunately, didn't payed us aby special attention. "Louis! Violetta is over here!" she called out and then I saw, Louis walking to us. "Damn aren't we lucky meeting her, sis?" Louis asked, lifting her up to his arms.

She happily nodded and I warmly smiled. I couldn't help myself, but view at these two loving siblings made me even smile at Louis and ignore Rocky's shocked, but somehow even upset face. "But it seemes we bother.." Louis commented, looking at upset Rocky. "No, of course you don't. I'm happy I could meet you both now" I said warmly and Colette suddenly asked "Oh my! Bro, if she's your friend, does it mean she's my friend too?!" I looked at Louis, little laughing, but then I nodded.

"Oh my gosh! My friend is Violetta Macini! Violetta Macini!" she shouted happily and Louis just laughed at me. I laughed back, but then my view met with Rocky's and my happiness slowly dissaperead. "I guess I will go" he frowned, standing up and looking with pure anger at Louis. "No, Rocky, wait!" I said, trying to stop him, but he ignored me and tried his best to leave as soon as possible. "Rocky..?" I whispered, when he left the shop. I couldn't believe it. Of course, Louis was Rocky's biggest childhood rival, but leaving me like this..I sadly sighed "I'm so sorry, but I'll have to go now too.."

Louis worringly looked at me "It's my fault, we're both sorry for this." As I seen sad face of Colette, I couldn't even blame them. "It's alright, it's not your fault" I said, warmly stroking Colette's hair "But I still need to go. I have to prepare my team for championship though." He nodded "Sure thing. Good luck, we already have tickets!" And Colette happily added "Because you'll win as always!" I smiled at these two with thankful wink and then I left shop on my own.

Somehow I hoped I'll meet Rocky on road, waiting somewhere for me..I was wrong. I could feel his pain from past, but as I seen Louis's change I could never behave to him like this. Of course, I wasn't angry with anyone, but just sad and maybe little dissapointed. Rocky used to always be tough, but this..I rather tried to think about other things and quickly walked back to area. I was sure girls already except me. After that, I was ready somehow fix the whole situation. But how? That was the question..

Here we are with another chapter in day! First real complications in it! I tried turn it, the best way and show may a little bit of Rocky's jealous about Vi x Louis, but this was just a beggining of it. We will see much more drama in next ones. Anyways I hope you enjoyed at least a bit and I apologize for all my mistakes. Thank you so much for reading and leave me here some comments xoxo