VIOLETTA IS THE WINNER

Violetta's POV

I was still shocked from the entire situation. I did it, I did triple axel! Although my training on it was terrible, result was briliant. My girls were way excited, as we waited for result of the championship. 2nd and 3rd places were annouced and their carriers were already on ice with flowers and medals. Now was time to annouce the total winners. We all hold each others hand and were little shaking.

"And the winner of this championship is...VIOLETTA MACINI AND HER TEAM!" We started screaming and jumping from happiness. We made it, we really won! Then we excitingly went on ice where was already even bigger applause, awaiting for us. "VIOLETTA! YOU'RE THE BEST! VIOLETTA! YOU'RE OUR QUEEN!" People shouted and were throwing flowers or even soft toys on ice for me. Jury was waiting for me with biggest cup, I've ever would get and gold medals as well.

They all shaked my hand and Andrea said to me "You rewritten history, Violetta. You're the youngest, but the best figure skater, I would ever see. I'm sure we're going to be meeting way often." I warmly smiled, gently hugging her. As we had medals, together with my dear girls we picked up the cup and excitingly shouted "WE DID IT!" And whole area shouted with us as well. I was at the moment the happiest human for sure. It was like all my dreams would come true and I would feel the best feelings of winning too. I proudly looked at my girls and was sure, that this masterpiece was just a beggining.

After annouce, I knew exactly what's going to follow. My tons of fans! Of course, I was excited about it, but I actually felt a little tired, but I hoped it will be okey. But as I was leaving my locker room, I realized that almost everyone from that area was my fan. And not only fans, but tons of paparazzi as well. "Violetta! Miss Violetta over here!" Reporters called at me, followed by many cameras. I sighed and tried make a smile at them. "How do you feel about winning? Now you're the literal legend of skating history? How did you done that triple axel? What are you planning next?" And many others questions followed.
I tried answer all of them as much as possible.

"I'm sorry, but my fans awaits. I'm sure we will meet in some other interview soon" I smiled at them and then kinda quickly left and walked to happily shouting crowd. "Violetta! You're the best! You was incerdible! We love you!" They all shouted and I warmly smiled at them. "Thank you! Thank you so much! It wouldn't be the same without all of you, my beautiful support, I'm grateful for having such a lovely fans like you!" I called at them and followed exciting aww and another applause. "Can you give us autograph? Please, Violetta over here!"

And my autograph time began! I've never made these many autographs, I guess it was around 10000's papers and maybe even more! I just was writing and totally ignored everything around. Then I heard known sweet voice "Violetta, you was so precious! I'm so happy!" I turned of paper and with smile found out it's Colette and Louis. "Wooha I'm speechless. You was perfect, dear" Louis said, stroking my shoulder. "Thank you so much, it means a lot" I said, giving them autograph. As I was paying attention to them, I totally didn't noticed my other fan...

Rocky's POV

It was the longest front I had to stand, just to see Violetta little closer and have chance to talk to her. "C'mon, outrun them!" Mickey pointed and pushed me to go. "We're already noticeable" I muttered, as almost all looks were on us. "Gahh" Mickey growled and hardly grabbed my arm, walking me through the front. "Hey!" I called at him, but he ignored me and pushed me closer. I get really close to Violetta, but not only to her.

With widen eyes I watched Louis kissing her cheek! And what made me even more shocked, was the face she gave to him. It wasn't some disgusting or surprised face. She was blushing! She was blushing at that asshole! I was planning to punch him and may even kill him, but then I looked back at Violetta. She looked way happier and better. And as I realized how much she means to me, I had to take the pain on my own. I loved her to death and seeing her happy like this was maybe better, than living in depressing nottrusteful relationship with me. I was sadly looking at her through the crowd and slowly walked back.

This was that decision, I had to make. Although it hurted even more than get punched, I knew it's better this way. And specially for her. I would do anything for her and, if she was happy with that asshole, my love for her dedicated to let it be that way. Sad for me. "What are you's doing?!" Mickey yelled behind me, while I was leaving. I didn't replied I just walked outside to get calmer. It was shocking for me, but I felt tears in my eyes. I sat on one step by area and tried to stop the sobbing. I just couldn't let her go, I wanted so much to be with her. But I missed that and I'll reject it..rest of my life.

Here we are with another chapter in day! This end was much more sad, I than I wanted, but it turned out that way lol. Hopefully it was the last sad chapter and other ones are going to be more action and may romantic, but who knows? Anyways I hope you enjoyed at least a bit and I apologize for all my mistakes. Thank you so much for reading and leave me here some comments xoxo