WEDDING

Violetta's POV

"So, you're sure that everything is prepared?" I kept on asking repeatly Ruby always annoyingly replied "Yes, miss bride." I gladly smiled and checked myself in mirror. I looked wonderful, just amazing. The dress, we choosed with Ruby, brighted on me and the make-up, by Adele, fitted with stunning hair, done by Mary, as well. I had really nice and very helping team, not only for skating. "I love these pinky dresses, girls. You look both so lovely" I said as Mary and Adele went in. "Agreed. We're so happy you allowed us being your bridesmaids" Adele said and I just waved my hand "That was sure thing!"

"And what are you saying about this, huns?" Ruby asked as she showed us her shorter purple dress with pearls on the waist. "Looking absolutely fabulous, Ruby! My dear witness" I smiled at her and she smirked "I know, Jon loves purple, so hell yeah!" I funny rolled my eyes, when she again mentioned that. After Bon Jovi's concerts she was somehow so wild and couldn't speak about anything else. I hoped so much she's not going to talk about it on my wedding.

"Huh? I like singers, what's up with that?! Our dear Vi have boxer! So, why not?" Ruby commented and we all giggled about it. "Still Vi..your proposal is another phenomen in your name" Adele said, pointing at some magazine, which was surpringly about my coming wedding. "You guys going to be the best couple" Mary added and I warmly smiled on both "Thank you so much, girls." Then I heard someone is knocking on the door. "Mom!" I said and ran down to open the door.

"Hey, babe. Woooha you look gorgeous, damn" she said as we hugged for welcome. "I'm glad you're here" I said, taking her jacket off and nodding her to follow me. "Hello, Mrs. Macini. How was the journey?" Adele asked as they all came to greet my mother. "Terrible, but I'm sure result of my travelling going to a be worth" she commented and we all laughed. "And where's our boxing groom?" she asked. "At Mickey. That's his trainer and his witness. I guess they are already prepared to go in church. Same for my fans.." I said and then little shaked as I thought about these hundred of people in church.

"We should probably get ready too, or your boxing boy going to worry" Ruby said and pointed us all to head outside. We rather walked through the back door, in cause, if some annoying reporters waited before the house. We sat in Adele's car and I excitingly sighed, still little nervous. "Come on. It's your day, enjoy it!" Ruby pushed me a little and I smiled "You're right. It's my day. And Rocky's.."

Rocky's POV

I was waiting before alter around 5 minutes, when I finally noticed running Ruby over me. "Hey guys!" she said as she standed up next to Mickey and shockingly watched crowded church. I didn't excepted too many people as well, but I just tried my best to ignore it and wait for my dear Violetta. Then I finally noticed door opening and I would get the prettiest view ever. Violetta was incerdibly gorgeous! Gasping of others could describe that too. She smiled at all sides of church and slowly made an eye contact with me. She warmly smiled and I would beg she walked to alter even faster.

As they stopped, her mother kissed her on cheek and then gave me her hand. I squeezed it and chuckled at her "Damn, yo pretty!" She warmly giggled "You look classy too." I smiled about it and then we both turned at priest. He told his usual stuff, I didn't cared much about, and then he turned at my beloved "Violetta Macini, do you take Rocky Balboa as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do" she warmly nodded. "Thanks, babe" I winked and then the priest turned at me "Rocky Balboa, do you take Violetta Macini as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" I immediately nodded "Absolutely, yes."

"You may kiss the bride" he said and I looked at my lovingly smiling Violetta. "Can I?" I asked, little giggling, she happily nodded and we kissed. After our kiss there was a loud applause and I excitingly hugged Violetta "So yo now really my wife?!" She gladly replied "Yes! And you're my husband!" When we turned of hug, we were followed by many people coming to congratulate us. "Dam,  my babes! I'm so happy" Ruby said and hugged us both, I tried to turn, because I would clearly notice her smelling me. "We thank you so much, Ruby, I'm so happy to have you here" Violetta said and hugged her once more.

Then I noticed Mickey coming over us. "Wish you two all the best. Much love and luck" he said, pattering my shoulder and hugging Violetta. "Thanks, Mick" I said and he nodded "Be happy, kiddos!" Violetta smiled at him "We will, thank you so much." Many other congratulations followed, but when it was over, we had to spend time on our wedding banquet, I get kind of bored from. All I wanted was spend time with my gorgeous wife.

Then she standed up and nodded over exit door "Wouldn't you mind leaving little sooner?" I chuckled at her "Totally!" She giggled, looked around and then squeezed my arm to walk me away. "You's sure they'll not miss us?" I asked her, but she waved her hand "They have Ruby, she will annoy them enough, so they'll leave slowly after us." I laughed about it, when I reminded the bigmouth blondie.

"And now time of my strenghteging" I said and grabbed Violetta in my arms to carry her at home. She lovingly giggled, touching my face "See, your bruises are already fading." I smirked "Yep, now you's won't be ashamed of me." She warmly kissed my cheek "I would never be ashamed of you, even if you had bruises everywhere!" I chuckled at her "Dammit, yo really the best!"

When we were before apartment, I held her even tight to pass her over the treshold. When we were in I putted her on ground, smiling "You's the best thing that would met me in mah life, yo know." She lightly blushed "I would never imagine, that I would get so lucky to call you my husband." I chuckled and slowly touched her dress, to take them off "Can I?" She, little shy, looked at me, but then she warmly nodded.

She was so gorgeous, I still couldn't believe I get so lucky myself. "Can yo even imagine how much you's mean to me?" I asked her as we walked to, now our, bedroom. "And, if somebody told you in childhood, we'll get married, would you believe it?" she asked me, giggling. I pulled her to my arms and smirked "I guess." She smiled "Then I can purely imagine it." I chuckled at her, as we kissed. Words couldn't describe how much I loved this girl. And now I can even call her wife! My future would never been better..

Here we are with new chapter, our penultimate one. Now only epilogue left! It still surprises me how far we actually went and how much I enjoyed writing this for you, it was really such a fun! This chapter was such a LOVE write as well, although I was, in the end, kinda lazy lmao. Anyways I hope you enjoyed at least a bit and I apologize for all my mistakes. Thank you so much for reading and leave me here some comments xoxo