HEARTBROKEN

Violetta's POV

"Amazing! That was so good, girls!" I said as we finished our assembly. "Without you it wouldn't be the same" Mary said "Your axels are incerdible!" I smiled "Please..we are all incerdible! I'm so proud how we are improving by very competition. I'm so proud about you all." Adele added "I'm feeling we're going to win, girlies. And if Vi try-" But Ruby interrputed her "-we will win anyways!"

I confusingly looked first at Ruby and then at Adele "What I should try?" Adele nervously muttered "Well..you're one of the bestest young figure skaters and what you doing on ice is wonder..so I..we thought you could try-" I little nervously tried get the answer "What?" Ruby suddenly called out "TRIPLE AXEL!" After that followed quite awkard silence and all faces turned at me for reaction. I sighed, running my fingers through hair.

Triple axel was one of most difficult and hard skating figures ever! There was only few men who did it and only one elderly figure skater, who dedicated her whole time just find the way how to do it rightly. It was impossible, think that young girl like I would make it..but I could at least give it a try. "You think I can do it?" I asked and they chorally called "YES!" Only Ruby wasn't so sure. "Baby..don't take it bad, but..what if it will not end good. What if..you fell..." she said, stroking my shoulder.

I gently stroked her hand and smiled "Ruby, aren't you saying, that risk is the best thing how to find real myself?" She giggled about it and we hugged "Just think about it, okey?" I nodded and stroked her back "I will." Then we all went to our locker room to get dressed and return back to hotel. Except me. I needed to solve something else. "Where are you going?" Ruby asked me as I was walking another side of street.

"Just need solve one thing. I'll be back soon" I said and tried for smile, but Ruby raised her eyebrows "One thing? Isn't that thing familiar to some hottie boxer named Rocky?" I little blushed and nodded. "Then go, but be home before dinner, baby" she smirked, teasing and I rolled my eyes "Of course, 'momma'." Then I get my way back to streets. I wasn't sure, where I'm going. Actually, I hoped I'll maybe get to his home, but I reminded myself he lives with that bitch Adrian and her brother.

Then I get to the street, full of apartments and looked at placards by them. Then I noticed one quite familiar by handwriting. "Paulie and Adrian Pennino" I read title and sighed "Well, here we go." Then I nervously walked over to door and rang doorbell. Then the door opened and I could see that glasses woman again. She gasped and I realized I still have hood on my head. I quickly putted it down, being nice, just for Rocky. "Hello" I said, looking little in the house.

She raised her eyebrows, behind her little broken glasses "What do you want?!" I took my breath and tried still sound nice "I'm sorry for bothering, but I'm looking for Rocky. I need to talk with him-" But she interrputed me "He's busy. He's definitely sending invitations to our wedding, at the moment." For a while I felt like I freeze. "W-wedding?" I asked, trying take my breath from shock. She sastisfiedly smirked "Yes, our wedding. He didn't mentioned?"

I confusingly shooked my head and in a while I thought, I have tears in my eyes. I could barely breath after this with all these thoughts in my head! I felt so losted..so betrayed! I tried held my emotions back, I couldn't cry, just couldn't. I never cried too much, I always tried to be strong, as I promised to my father, but this was somehow Such an incredible pain for me. "Adrian, who's that?" I seen Rocky walking over us. That was enough for me!

"You..HOW COULD YOU?!" I yelled and Rocky in shock looked at me "Vi, sweetheart, what's tha matter?" I upsetly yelled and slowly stopped fighting my tears "SWEETHEART? I'm not sweetheart, not for liar like YOU!" He looked at me even more shocked and worringly tried take my hand, but I quickly turned "DON'T TOUCH ME! LEAVE ME ALONE!" Then I started to cry as crazy and ran away.

"VIOLETTA! VIOLETTA!" he yelled behind me, but I fully ignored him. I ran fast like never before. I couldn't held my emotions anymore. This was the most painful thing, I had to went through after father's death. Of course, my life have been unfortunate, but this hurted as hell. I always loved him and wanted only him, but now I totally losed my faith about us, for good. I ran straight to area and didn't cared, if it's closed for today. I upsetly dressed my clothes, get my skates and went on ice. If I'll fell and hurt myself, it doesn't matter at all now. I'll do the triple axel...

Rocky's POV

"What are you doing?! Stop it!" Adrian called at me, before closed door. But I didn't payed her attention and angry packed all my things to my bag. "Yo ended forever!" I said as I get from the door and pushed her from my way to get out. "I'll tell Paulie-" But I smirked "If yo want him to get punched." She hysterically called at me "And where do you think you will go?!" I didn't replied, till I was in open door. "Anywhere where I will never meet you's" I said and loudly slammed the door.

I screwed it up. I had so many chances about Violetta and now I losed her forever, after this I'll never have another chance to fix it. Adrian's lies wrecked all happiness I had. And I'm sure Violetta would never trust me after this, I looked like a betrayer and liar. I was even worse than Louis at the moment. Maybe I really didn't deserved her, she was too good and angelic for someone like me.  She deserved much better and that made me even more heartbroken to see love of my life, forever leaving my side. But it was my fault and I had to move on.

I went to gym, I really didn't planned sleep anywhere else. I putted my heavy bag and looked over things I had. There was mostly clothes and money, but I had there even some photographies. Even myself when I was kid. My parents, who passed away and made me in 15's orphan. Recently after Violetta's departure. After that all I had was just boxing, nothing else. I didn't cared about anything and kept on surviving. Violetta was the only thing, I cared about.

I checked the bag more properly and softly sighed "Here yo are." It was that heartglass, Violetta gave me. I could still hear her angelic voice telling me how worthy this heart is about our relationship. I stroked it and as I was looking at that piece of glass, I would almost feel all memories about her. Like she would be over there, with me. And I realized. "I can't lose you's. I'll get yo back" I thought, looking at it and made decision about it even more difficult, than I thought..

Here we are with new chapter! This was actually really sadder one than I've except, but some of you was prepared for it, so here we go. I tried turn it really heartbreaking way, specially in Violetta's POV, but not sure, if it turned at you that way. Anyways I hope you enjoyed at least a bit and I apologize for all my mistakes. Thank you so much for reading and leave me here some comments xoxo